Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Weatherman Calling It Like It Is

https://sports.yahoo.com/local-tv-me...185522740.html

I have no issue with this. Good for the weatherman...he finally got one right. My big issue is with nigger-lover Steve Kerr. “Does it surprise me that a weatherman would tweet a slur at Draymond? In 2022? Not in the slightest bit. This is America. This is how we operate.”... You could just leave the rayciss USA, you fucking cunt.

Lastly, the next ooking-and-eeking baskeetbawl game is being shown on TNT. I thought that didn't sound quite right. Shouldn't the network be called TNB?
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/local-tv-me...185522740.html

I have no issue with this. Good for the weatherman...he finally got one right. My big issue is with nigger-lover Steve Kerr. “Does it surprise me that a weatherman would tweet a slur at Draymond? In 2022? Not in the slightest bit. This is America. This is how we operate.”... You could just leave the rayciss USA, you fucking cunt.

Lastly, the next ooking-and-eeking baskeetbawl game is being shown on TNT. I thought that didn't sound quite right. Shouldn't the network be called TNB?
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............................. ......what's the problem?!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand the slur is so terrible that the slop-piece had to censor it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The exact quote is:
    And Chee on this: Draymond runs his knuckle-dragging open mouth ALL GAME LONG, but mild-mannered Kyle Anderson disputes one call and gets ejected? Next level jackassery.
    Considering this as racist is a stretch.

Curiously, had he said "runs his nigger mouth" the quote would have read "runs his n****r mouth" thus allowing anyone who read the quote to know exactly what he said.

Why did they choose to censor this the way they did?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve Kerr is such a chickenshit cuck-ass bitchboy. "I bashed my fellow white people and my white country, please love me, niggers!" Hilarious thing is he's had to miss out on coaching his niggerball team because of bullshit Covid-1984 procedures. The libtarded system ate one of its own. Awesome.

Back in the 90s Kerr challenged nigger Michael Jordan to a fight. Guess that wasn't considered rayciss back then.