Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

ASU Niggerballer Murders White Woman, Only DUI.

A tragic tale of what happens when you admit filthy niggers into nice schools for monkeyball and nothing else.
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/09/asu-fo...norah-bruther/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	654AE734-7226-4802-A139-49FE71A5C0CB.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	19723

Stanley Lambert(filthy nigger) fatally ran over Norah Bruther driving drunk in Scottsdale at 1 am. Oh, i'm sorry. He allegedly ran her over.
    He has since been released from jail

Well of course he has, niggers are so revered in the courts. They are working every angle to make sure this isn't what it should be, murder. Nigger just gets a DUI and is already out chilling with his homies. If he actually gets charged with murder he'll be long gone and only heard from again when he has another victim. Thanks to our failed justice system for making us all feel a little more unsafe with nigger privilege.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He killed someone and they already released this friggin' coon!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    He killed someone and they already released this friggin' coon!
    "Nigger Privilege!!"

4. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Want to bet the coach and head of ASU made a few phone calls to get their pet nigger released? They don't care that an innocent woman was murdered. They just want a star afflete back.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This just pisses me off to the core. Have this been reversed and some guy accidentally ran over the protected nigger species, it would've been considered a hate crime. Then all of a sudden every fucking grimy news outlet would cover the story and spin it as a hate crime as usual.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Want to bet the coach and head of ASU made a few phone calls to get their pet nigger released? They don't care that an innocent woman was murdered. They just want a star afflete back.
    I remember a few years ago at ASU some 'affletes' raped a couple of white girls at a college nigger party. And the ASU coach bent over backwards to clear those dirty coons. You wouldn't believe the outrage amongst the student body over that.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I remember a few years ago at ASU some 'affletes' raped a couple of white girls at a college nigger party. And the ASU coach bent over backwards to clear those dirty coons. You wouldn't believe the outrage amongst the student body over that.
    I hadn't heard about the ASU niggers! At first I thought it was that Jameis, which sure as a niggerpotamus likes KFC, went on to the NFL. But that was a Florida State nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I hadn't heard about the ASU niggers! At first I thought it was that Jameis, which sure as a niggerpotamus likes KFC, went on to the NFL. But that was a Florida State nigger.
    Back in those days ASU was a party school that Playboy magazine dubbed the #1 party school in America. It was a way different place then. It was nearly impossible to not get laid in that school as the student body (no pun intended LOL) was predominately female. And those females were looking to party and do the kind of things they'd be embarrassed to admit that they did by the time they turned thirty. ASU was a great place to be young until about the mid 2000's when they decided to 'clean up' its party hardy image.

At the time those niggers raped those girls (who were total sluts anyway, but that's no excuse) it really did raise eyebrows. there was lots of graffiti around the campus saying things like 'fuck niggers' or 'bring back lynching' and stuff like that. I think one of them dropped out and left town he got so many uhhh, well, let's just say 'colorful remarks' about what his future might include. I remember that that nigger rape shit really did piss me off in the biggest way when that happened.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    "Nigger Privilege!!"
    Yep. He'll be back playing Feetsball in no time.

16. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another candidate for the Nigger Felon League draft!LOL!