Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Who is now a nigger

Doctor Who confirms Sex Education’s Ncuti Gatwa as new Time Lord replacing Jodie Whittaker

Doctor Who has confirmed Sex Education star Ncuti Gatwa is the new Time Lord.

The 29-year-old will become the 14th Doctor on the popular BBC sci-fi series after Jodie Whittaker announced last July she will be leaving the role.

The exciting announcement was teased by returning Doctor Who showrunner Russell T Davies and Gatwa on Instagram, with a post featuring two heart emojis, a plus symbol and a blue square.
    Scottish actor Gatwa, who was born in Rwanda, starred as Eric Effiong in Netflix’s hugely popular Sex Education about socially awkward high school student Otis (Asa Butterfield) and his sex therapist mother Jean (Gillian Anderson).

Fans are over the moon by Gatwa’s casting and can’t wait to see him in action.
    https://metro.co.uk/2022/05/08/docto...lord-16606040/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In that case it should be Witch Dr. What.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was Shaka Zulu in the 21st century.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I thought it was Shaka Zulu in the 21st century.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scottish actor Gatwa, who was born in Rwanda
    In other words, a primitive Africoon. Trying to pretend it's Scottish isn't working, just like when we read "A Florida man(who raped/robbed/murdered)" and it always turns out to be a savage Hayshee.

Fans are over the moon by Gatwa’s casting and can’t wait to see him in action.
    Who knew Dr. Who would one day be a rump-roasting Africoon nigger buck? How incredibly woke! I'm over the moon!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    In other words, a primitive Africoon. Trying to pretend it's Scottish isn't working, just like when we read "A Florida man(who raped/robbed/murdered)" and it always turns out to be a savage Hayshee.

Who knew Dr. Who would one day be a rump-roasting Africoon nigger buck? How incredibly woke! I'm over the moon!
    Shiet, only Scots are Scottish. They vehemently say they're not English, or any other UK country. It's not right to say a nigger is Scottish, any more than saying a nigger is a human being.

I remember seeing some Dr. Who in the 70s. I thought it was weird, but I also saw lots of other weird shows then, like Sigmund and the sea monsters or something like that, and UFO.

Dr. Spook is more appropriate.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Shiet, only Scots are Scottish. They vehemently say they're not English, or any other UK country. It's not right to say a nigger is Scottish, any more than saying a nigger is a human being.

I remember seeing some Dr. Who in the 70s. I thought it was weird, but I also saw lots of other weird shows then, like Sigmund and the sea monsters or something like that, and UFO.

Dr. Spook is more appropriate.

The thing is, since this is a gay Africoon - which is really great for the New Agenda - people are going to complain if it's not gay enough, as in seeing it having gay sex. I watched Dr. Who when I was a kid, and I"m pretty sure there were no x-rated sexed-up scenes, so how will this dilemma be resolved? we have to KNOW it's gay. Will they just have the downlow buck make sexual innuendos and wink at other male actors?

I recall the LBGTWRMXXX Woketard crowd howling because there were no gay characters on "Dexter", so one was brought in. Then the crowd wailed, "He's not gay enough!"

I need to lodge a formal complaint that Canadians of Irish descent are not properly represented in the media.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone watch those niggerized BBC shows anymore? Dr. Who has hit the skids with this ape.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post