Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

It's official - new Dr Who is a nigger

Lip Plate
    Chimpout Guest

Ncuti Gatwa - wtf kind of name is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never watched a single episode of Dr. Who, but I seem to recall it was set in England before all the brown masses engulfed that country.

3. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    We saw this too... just heartsick. It has been decaying since Baker. Lets see how many of these brain dead kiddies of today want to stream this monkey to their 1 3/4 screen...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal Early View Post
    We saw this too... just heartsick.
    Thank you for sharing the pain :-/

I really - almost - thought they'd learned their lesson about not forcing an agenda through unconnected drama.

-

Oh well.. there will always be the classics!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If the BBC didn't force UK citizens to pay a literal BBC tax, the BBC would have gone bankrupt years ago.

Nobody in their right mind would pay for shitty woke Doctor Who episodes. The only way for me to watch Doctor Who is by paying for a streaming service (I'm a British-American living in the USA), and I'm not paying to watch a show filled with characters that hate British people. They should also be speaking proper English. British or American English, I don't care; I just don't want to hear bix nood coming out of Doctor Who's mouth.

If I wanted to hear "people" tell me about how evil I am because of the color of my skin and NOT because of the content of my character, I would hang out with niggers and liberals.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gave up on BBC shit ages ago. The nigger in Peaky Blinders was my last attempt to watch any BBC output. The news website is just littered with stories about black struggles. It's got to the point where they have written their own death warrant, thankfully. The UK government is expected to end the license fee and make the BBC a Netflix style subscription service. Good riddance to this ridiculous outdated organization.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-tv-reforms
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Could it get worse?
    Could they replace an important supporting character previously played by a lovely white actress with a tranny coon?

Yep...
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ender-actress/

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Could it get worse?
    Could they replace an important supporting character previously played by a lovely white actress with a tranny coon?

Yep...
    I was actually okay with Captain Jack Harkness, who was bisexual and a fake tranny. I say fake tranny because it was mentioned that he was at one time a real woman with ovaries that gave birth to kids. Trannies will never be real women.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I was actually okay with Captain Jack Harkness, who was bisexual and a fake tranny. I say fake tranny because it was mentioned that he was at one time a real woman with ovaries that gave birth to kids. Trannies will never be real women.
    I missed that detail - though it sounds to me like they might have added it on for the current trends.

Yes I, I liked Harkness - he was entertaining, well written, and a good character.

I was not fine with him kissing The Doctor. That seemed to me the first example of breaking a golden rule from the old show bible: The Doctor does not do sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could it get worse?

Yep...
    Oh for God's sake, but in a world where Moneypenny has been turned into a niggeress, a nigger tranny was next.

I worry, though, that the niggerization is not complete. Now the BBC can do a remake of "The Five Doctors" where all previous Doctors are niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I worry, though, that the niggerization is not complete.
    There hasn't been a nigger Massah... yet!

Since they're turning the whole show into an Afro-Futurist Fresh Prince Of Bell Air, it isn't going to be long.

-

In general culture we have certainly not seen peak nigger.

James Bond is next... and it's like to be nigger Idris Elba.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This is how niggerfied the BBC is - a selection of radio programs from yesterday alone:

09:00 The Life Scientific
    Chi Onwurah on why engineering is a caring profession.
    Why politics needs more scientists and engineers.
    [Nigger sow 'scientist' talks about her life, diversity, and raycissum.]

11:30 Black Roots
    Episode One – Frank Johnson, Joe Thompson and the fiddle in North Carolina.
    Rhiannon Giddens uncovers the history of African American roots music.
    [Nigger sow explains how all American music comes from niggers, and raycissum.]

16:00 The Amazing Life of Olaudah Equiano
    A former enslaved person, Olaudah Equiano was a key figure in the abolitionist movement.
    [Nigger goes on and on and on about a magic nigger from the 1700s, and raycissum.]

19:15 Front Row
    ABBA Voyage, Terence Davies, Zaffar Kunial's poem for George Floyd
    [Arts program celebrating diversity and convicted nigger felon, and raycissum.]

20:00 File on 4
    Searching Questions
    Why are a disproportionate number of black children being strip-searched?
    [Why are teenapes being searched for drugs by the police, and raycissum.]

That is just ONE SINGLE DAY of broadcasting AT humans by the BBC.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It's official... so's Ariel, The Little Mermaid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Li...id_(2023_film)

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    A shame. I've watched Dr Who on and off for many years. It was a bit hard to swallow when they shoe-horned the Dr into becoming a woman, but Whittaker played the part well and I still found it tolerable. But now, the Dr will be a nigger? Nope. Done. The Dr is supposed to be highly evolved and intelligent. The role simply cannot be played by a chimpanzee and be believable. I'm out. Maybe I'll be back when the Nigger Who episodes tank and the BBC realizes it needs to morph the Dr back into something believable and acceptable that is in line with the original character.
    It will be the same with the Bond franchise. Flemming didn't make the character a nigger and bastardizing it with such filth will destroy it and fail.

Zero White Guilt
    Chimpout Guest

No Surprise There

Been to UK many times & they pander to niggers as much as Hollywood & the American media do, maybe even more.
    I bet Dr. Who’s viewership plummets in UK & America.
    But the woke people in cinema, TV & media in US & UK don’t give a fuck.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doctor It.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Looks like someone released a pic of the Dr Coon in costume...

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...0bb46e054b.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9de5510bb46e054b.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	313.0 KB 
ID:	20340