Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

More "My tax dollars go to worthy causes".

This is Roslyn. She has shat out FIVE niglets. She "don't have no job" but managed to afford that rachet wig, courtesy of you, so she can find out if blonds really have more fun. No baby daddies present.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JJsow8.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	19716

She's suing the smirking LATONA, who just got done squatting, grunting and squirting out her SIXTH sprog yet can afford her 500$ dreads and micro-bladed eyebrows. She invited the homeless ROSYLN to come to stay in her SEC8 crib with her 5 shitlings, and pay rent. Thus, Latona not only gets to live for free, also courtesy of YOU, but gets to profit from it Also no baby daddies on the horizon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JJsow2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	19717

It gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling to know that the money I worked for all my life is going to make life easier for dirty, oversexed breeder sows and their crotch droppings.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ... for dirty, oversexed breeder sows and their crotch droppings.

Perfect Mother's Day addition... Dead on accurate AND FUNNY....

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the things that’s good about having your own business is that you can mark all your estimates up 10% and then tell your customers you’ll give them a 10% discount on labor if they pay cash. You pay your bills with Amscot money orders and you only claim enough to get your Obamacare,which they forced you to get ! No accounts!No paper trails!To beat the liberal and it’s pet nigger, you gotta play to win! Although, they’ll still get you with sales tax,property tax,tax stamp and any other thing they can stick you with so they can keep their pet niggers in high cotton!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post