Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A new one to me: niggers steal $600 worth of laundry detergent

Obviously they aren't going to use it for themselves. Is it really that profitable to resell?

Three men are wanted after stealing washing detergent from a Dollar General in Frayser, according to the Memphis Police Department.

Around 6:10 p.m. on May 6, police responded to a shoplifting at the store on 3636 North Watkins Street.

MPD said the three suspects entered the business and stole six hundred dollars worth of washing detergent.
    According to police, that same car has been observed in other shopliftings, including one that happened on April 25, at 2743 North Watkins Street a family dollar.

The estimated value of all thefts is twenty-five hundred dollars, police said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/three-men...211057785.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Life has taught me that niggers will steal anything!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I call bullshit. There isn't a total of $600 worth of all merchandise in any Dollah Stow!

Surprisingly nice ones in the comments sections BTW.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-08-2022 at 05:26 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger bucks don't do laundry, so it's likely these niggers are simply stealing it to re-sell on the streets. The other thing I'm wondering is whether or not laundry detergent can be mixed in with cocaine?

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I call bullshit. There isn't a total of $600 worth of all merchandise in any Dollah Stow!

Surprisingly nice ones in the comments sections BTW.
    Around here,it’s now the dalah n a quata stoh!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vizitor View Post
    Nigger bucks don't do laundry, so it's likely these niggers are simply stealing it to re-sell on the streets. The other thing I'm wondering is whether or not laundry detergent can be mixed in with cocaine?
    They were freebasing Tide Pods to get high.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Obviously they aren't going to use it for themselves. Is it really that profitable to resell?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/three-men...211057785.html
    Baby Formula and Laundry Detergent are like ghetto currency in some niggerhoods. I think that it's because those are two things that niggers can't buy with food stamps.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing name brand laundry detergent, Tide being the favorite, brings instant cash from the owners
    of bodegas. They are frequently the only stores that can operate in nigger 'hoods, after supermarkets
    and chain drug stores throw in the towel. Sooner or later, welfare mammies have to go to a laundromat,
    and are loath to spend money on soap, sold in any vending machines that haven't been destroyed.

14. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This shit has been going on for years. Tide is extremely popular among shoplifters of the negroid variety to the point where it's been nicknamed "nigger currency."

16. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes they're sold on Craigslist. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
    Coalburning is bestiality.