Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Round up the usual suspooks: smash and grab at an eyeglass store

Did we really need surveillance video or descriptions to know? Just more of Obama's sons getting their reparations.

A group of smash and grab robbers targeted a Virginia eyeglass store outside of Washington, D.C., stealing more than $20,000 in merchandise, according to police.

"Detectives are following up on leads and are aware of similar incidents throughout the National Capital Region," Capt. Frederick Chambers, Commander of the Criminal Investigations Division of the Fairfax County Police Department, said in a press release on the matter Thursday.

Police released video footage of the scene showing four Black males between the ages of 17 to 23 wearing gloves, masks, and hoods or hats while stealing from a MyEyeDr. store in Alexandria.

"The cops are on their way man," a person is heard telling the men in the video as they smash a glass case.

Multiple display cases in the video are seen shattered, with the men picking through the glass to take the merchandise. Apparent employees of the store are also seen in the video standing back as the men take the items.

The incident took place on April 19 at about 6 p.m., according to police. Police are looking for the four men in the video, as well their getaway driver, who was waiting for the smash and grab looters in an "older-model black Toyota Camry with tinted windows and black hubcaps."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/smash-and...housands-video

Niggers know that for crimes like this, cops are on their way in a couple of hours. Hell, when police departments are niggerfied enough, nigger and niggerlover cops deliberately sit on their hands so thieves can get away.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did we really need surveillance video or descriptions to know? Just more of Obama's sons getting their reparations.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/smash-and...housands-video

Niggers know that for crimes like this, cops are on their way in a couple of hours. Hell, when police departments are niggerfied enough, nigger and niggerlover cops deliberately sit on their hands so thieves can get away.
    I’ll take your word for it, but I’ve never heard of a nigger loving cop. I think even nigger cops hate niggers! All that niggers do is make a cops job extra tough because they’re always the ones committing crimes and resisting arrest. I’m sure that many cops avoid niggers because it’s always a losing proposition.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ll take your word for it, but I’ve never heard of a nigger loving cop. I think even nigger cops say niggers! All that niggers do is make a cops job extra tough because they’re always the ones committing crimes and resisting arrest. I’m sure that many cops avoid niggers because it’s always a losing proposition.
    I should clarify, they're called "cops" but are not law enforcement in the traditional sense. These are big city PD's coddlers, often female, sent to "deescalate the situation," on up to human police chiefs that practically side with criminals. They're why the good cops in cities like Minneapolis and Portland have resigned en masse.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ll take your word for it, but I’ve never heard of a nigger loving cop. I think even nigger cops say niggers! All that niggers do is make a cops job extra tough because they’re always the ones committing crimes and resisting arrest. I’m sure that many cops avoid niggers because it’s always a losing proposition.
    I've not only seen them, but had to deal with them (nigger loving cops). Dealing with THEM is always a losing proposition.

Cities run by the far left, such as Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, San Francisco, etc. have put extremist, politically motivated policies into place that have essentially done Stalin-like purges on their police departments, purging any officer who is deemed an "obstacle" to the woke agenda. For example, any cop who's ever shared a right-wing meme on social media is deemed a "potential hate criminal" or some other BS and purged. And of course thousands of sensible cops have resigned from their jobs after new pro-nigger, anti-white rules were imposed from above.

If you're in a liberal city and you're white and conservative, or even just white, don't expect fair treatment from the cops. They're paid to side with niggers, and some will even side with niggers for free. This is an unpleasant truth, but we have to look out for one another.