Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger pissing on the wall of a popular restaurant on a busy street

I am parked right in front of this place waiting on someone to come out. Here comes this nigger knuckle dragging down the sidewalk, unzips his pants and starts pissing on the wall in daylight with cars and people going by. Probably less than 20 feet away from the entrance. This is at a fairly popular restaurant in the downtown area of my city. Not a McDonalds chain shit restaurant type place but a nice place you take your family for special occasions. A relative works there, and i pick her up on occasion. As of late niggers are loitering the area, hitting white people up for change as they come in and out and as this nigger shows, pissing on the wall right in front of everyone. This place has been in business for 75 some years, it probably wont be around much longer unless they move to a nigger free location. The picture makes it look like a dump, but this is because they are in the process of painting the outside of the building. And having a nigger piss on the wall doesnt help matters either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220425_102212.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	432.2 KB 
ID:	19706
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember folks, these kind of "people" are the ones the media and all other retarded self hating assholes want YOU to "respect".

4. Likes Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else would one expect from a low IQ ape?

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I am parked right in front of this place waiting on someone to come out. Here comes this nigger knuckle dragging down the sidewalk, unzips his pants and starts pissing on the wall in daylight with cars and people going by. Probably less than 20 feet away from the entrance. This is at a fairly popular restaurant in the downtown area of my city. Not a McDonalds chain shit restaurant type place but a nice place you take your family for special occasions. A relative works there, and i pick her up on occasion. As of late niggers are loitering the area, hitting white people up for change as they come in and out and as this nigger shows, pissing on the wall right in front of everyone. This place has been in business for 75 some years, it probably wont be around much longer unless they move to a nigger free location. The picture makes it look like a dump, but this is because they are in the process of painting the outside of the building. And having a nigger piss on the wall doesnt help matters either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220425_102212.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	432.2 KB 
ID:	19706
    As much as that sucks it could be WORSE!! The nigger could have taken a sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit there!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Useless, stupid ape........