Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

They Told Her That Her Yard Ornament Was Racist But Her EPIC Response Set Them STRAIGHT

The following article, They Told Her That Her Yard Ornament Was Racist But Her EPIC Response Set Them STRAIGHT, was first published on America's Freedom Fighters.
      Lawn ornaments, whether they be plastic pink flamingos, ceramic gnomes, or stone frogs and lizards have always been a popular expression of culture. But one very popular lawn ornament has a particularly checkered past and has actually been called racist. The black footman or jockey. In reality, this iconic ornament isRead More
    Continue reading: They Told Her That Her Yard Ornament Was Racist But Her EPIC Response Set Them STRAIGHT ...

More...

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve seen lawn deco like that in my neighborhood. But everyone sits on a lot that’s at least 2 acres. And other than other neighbors,there ain’t much traffic. But 22 yrs ago ,when I lived near downtown a 1/2 mile from the soup kitchen in more populated neighborhood, a neighbor had his lawn jockey stolen and someone spray-painted on the front of his house ‘“racist”.He was a big ol older redneck who was tough as nails!
    They had definitely picked the wrong motherfucker to screw with. He had surveillance cameras and he identified the son of a bitch. It was some dirtbag white dude on a bike. My neighbor beat the fuck out of him and took his fucking bike and threw it in the lake.LOL!

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Growing up, my neighbors across the street had a cool lawn jockey, with the face painted coal black.
    They re-painted the eyes and teefs one year, with some sort of reflective white sign paint. You could
    see them from down the block. I was their substitute son for decades, and it finally dawned on me
    that they might still have their jockey kicking around, but it was long gone. I would put that thing out
    front in a second, and fuck anyone who didn't like it.

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Growing up, my neighbors across the street had a cool lawn jockey, with the face painted coal black.
    They re-painted the eyes and teefs one year, with some sort of reflective white sign paint. You could
    see them from down the block. I was their substitute son for decades, and it finally dawned on me
    that they might still have their jockey kicking around, but it was long gone. I would put that thing out
    front in a second, and fuck anyone who didn't like it.
    I fly my confederate flag every day under old glory hoping some sorry cocksucker has a problem with it! Close to 20 years on a 20 foot aluminum flagpole I cemented into the groung in front of my home. The only thing I have gotten is compliments! But then again, it’s got to do a lot with demographics.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I fly my confederate flag every day under old glory hoping some sorry cocksucker has a problem with it! Close to 20 years on a 20 foot aluminum flagpole I cemented into the groung in front of my home. The only thing I have gotten is compliments! But then again, it’s got to do a lot with demographics.
    I always wanted a nice flagpole. I want one with Spike Lee's head on top....

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I always wanted a nice flagpole. I want one with Spike Lee's head on top....
    Why stop there!There are lots more whorthless.niggers who need to be stacked along with it. You might could make it a totem?LOL!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Why stop there!There are lots more whorthless.niggers who need to be stacked along with it. You might could make it a totem?LOL!
    That's a great idea. I've got every size hole saw - bi-metal, carbide, abrasive - you name it. I could drill
    the thickest nigger skulls, then shish-kebab them onto the pole. Spike would have to go last, as his head
    is the size of a grapefruit.

13. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a pointed metal pole and use it like a skewer! You could play Sir Lancelot n sheet!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post