Close

Likes Likes:  28
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lip Plate
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers are naturally disruptive and hostile

I was relaxing in the park with some friends, having a picnic, playing outdoor games when suddenly several nigger ‘families’ showed up at a nearby spot. The men were instantly screaming some psycho-babble in their native African language and the entire atmosphere changed. The women were actually somewhat behaved, but the kids were running around to all of the nearby groups with water pistols and super soakers squirting everyone. They were boasting, I have a gun and sheeeeeit.

The niglets can’t simply behave, eat watermelon, and sit there like white kids. They must cause trouble and be hostile.

I came back the next day with my kid to play with his radio controlled car, and noticed that the area they were in was a shambles. A garbage can was piled about 2’ higher than capacity, water bottles strewn around, the grass was completely chewed up. It looked completely niggerfuxated. It is seriously no wonder that every place they live in is a poor, crime ridden, dangerous hell-hole.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know, Lip Plate. That is a normal nigger phenomenon. We can't fathom this because we have mostly a white, Christian upbringing. We care about people, and we care about the the inconvenience and disgust our activities may bring upon innocent humans who just want to take their family out for an enjoyable day at the park.
    But niggers are just the opposite of this. They don't give a fuck about wrecking everyone's day. They are scum. This is why we hate fuckin' niggers and will NEVER fit in with "Dey Culcha".
    I HATE goddamn niggers.......

4. Likes Jim Crow, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are worthless useless low IQ destructive beasts! Wherever there are niggers, you’ll find that the area is crime ridden ,dirty and run down. Niggers ruin everything!

6. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers are worthless useless low IQ destructive beasts! Wherever there are niggers, you’ll find that the area is crime rated in run down. Niggers ruin everything!
    Exactly. FUCK niggers. (not LITERALLY, of course.....)

8. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Exactly. FUCK niggers. (not LITERALLY, of course.....)
    I read somewhere that niggers make up less than 4% of Alaska’s population . If that’s the case, you are lucky!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read somewhere that niggers make up less than 4% of Alaska’s popping. If that’s the case, you are lucky!
    True. But you never know when niggers will pop up. Usually where you least expect them.......

Hey! I just put up a video in Member's Videos.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh we know niggers are natural at being disruptive and ruining everything, that's why they're niggers for a reason. Planet Earth's number 1 most useless species to exist. They're like a reversed king Midas, everything they touch turns to shit.

14. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read somewhere that niggers make up less than 4% of Alaska’s popping. If that’s the case, you are lucky!
    You only find them in the big cities like Anchorage and Fairbanks... 'Bush' communities will have nothing to do with them. Inland tribes like the Athabascans would put up with zero shit from their nigger asses. They'll simply leave their nigger carcasses out on the tundra for the eagles and wolves. Coastal tribes like the Tsimshian (Prince Edward Island in SouthEast) are more tolerant of their monkeyshines. Lived on 'small island' in South East for almost 2 frigg'n years and there was a buck violating a squaw just down the street from where I sometimes stayed. Never saw it... Never went out... Never went hunting or fishing... Never did the seasonal berry picking thing... I think the wide open spaces puts the zap on their nappy, up-armored heads. I know for fact the guy did not work. You never see them on fishing boats. You never see them as lumberjacks - the two big money making occupations in South East. Fishing is HARD work. Something niggers detest.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great post.
    Think about joining us.

17. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Until all the nigger have been ' collected ' and returned to Wakanda, this niggering of society will continue. AVlOID niggers at all costs, even if it means some kind of disruption to your plans. Stay away from the dangerous feral nigger beasts.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

19. Likes Jim Crow, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lip Plate View Post
    I was relaxing in the park with some friends, having a picnic, playing outdoor games when suddenly several nigger ‘families’ showed up at a nearby spot. The men were instantly screaming some psycho-babble in their native African language and the entire atmosphere changed. The women were actually somewhat behaved, but the kids were running around to all of the nearby groups with water pistols and super soakers squirting everyone. They were boasting, I have a gun and sheeeeeit.

The niglets can’t simply behave, eat watermelon, and sit there like white kids. They must cause trouble and be hostile.

I came back the next day with my kid to play with his radio controlled car, and noticed that the area they were in was a shambles. A garbage can was piled about 2’ higher than capacity, water bottles strewn around, the grass was completely chewed up. It looked completely niggerfuxated. It is seriously no wonder that every place they live in is a poor, crime ridden, dangerous hell-hole.

Lip Plate, you need to learn to be more understanding and tolerant of dey cultcha. Black fambly values are just as valid and wholesome as human values - they're just completely different due to the fact that they are just like us!

Loud, boorish, threatening, vulgar and unsanitary behavior is normal. It is humans who need to learn to be more accepting of this fact and less offended. Stop teaching your children to use the trash cans and teach them to bully other children as long as they are not black. Only then can we achieve a harmonious, homogeneous society built of wholly opposite members with completely different ideals, standards and behaviors.

Think ebony and ivory. Don't you realize that even oil and water easily mix? Racial harmony is just like that. It just needs patience and a little bit of extreme heat, friction and pressure like what happens when a motor's head gasket blows.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Oh we know niggers are natural at being disruptive and ruining everything, that's why they're niggers for a reason. Planet Earth's number 1 most useless species to exist. They're like a reversed king Midas, everything they touch turns to shit.
    Tru Dat!!

23. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    They’re also naturally ugly, stupid and they smell like shit. All signs that should not have been ignored when whitey first pulled up to Africa’s shores. Stay away from niggers. They should have all been left in Africa.

25. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Niggas ruin everything
    Chimpout Guest

Niggas ruin everything

Not just at parks.
    I go to a health club that was clean and peaceful for many years.
    The niggas started showing up and what do we get....
    - Playing music without headphones
    - Working out without a shirt
    - Letting their friends in with no membership
    - Leaving bottles and paper towels on the floor
    - and of course LOUD, LOUD, LOUD

I changed locations

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoid the groid and evade the spade ! NEVER trust a nigger They are NOT like those plastic niggers you see splattered all over your TV.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

28. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Niggerman
    Chimpout Guest
    About two years ago I was rising the trolley in San Diego. There was a nigger on the trolley. He cracked open his forty. He poured a little onto the floor of the trolley for his dead homies before he started drinking.

He looked to be at least forty years old. This is the kind of behavior that comes from them, yet I'm supposed to think that they're human. Humans don't do stuff like that unless they're wiggers who listen to rap and attempt to mimic niggers.

30. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggerman View Post
    He cracked open his forty. He poured a little onto the floor of the trolley for his dead homies before he started drinking.
    Good lord. Some men in the service will pour a drink onto actual ground, but not moving transport of any kind.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd gladly pour out for more Dayed homies. How many will a case buy?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

33. Likes Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lip Plate View Post

A quote from my dear, departed Brother... " They're angry and violent... Stay away from them"

Truer words have never been spoken

35. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Lip Plate, you need to learn to be more understanding and tolerant of dey cultcha. Black fambly values are just as valid and wholesome as human values - they're just completely different due to the fact that they are just like us!

Loud, boorish, threatening, vulgar and unsanitary behavior is normal. It is humans who need to learn to be more accepting of this fact and less offended. Stop teaching your children to use the trash cans and teach them to bully other children as long as they are not black. Only then can we achieve a harmonious, homogeneous society built of wholly opposite members with completely different ideals, standards and behaviors.

Think ebony and ivory. Don't you realize that even oil and water easily mix? Racial harmony is just like that. It just needs patience and a little bit of extreme heat, friction and pressure like what happens when a motor's head gasket blows.

You think you were posting hyperbole... You're not, and there's a name for this nation-destroying outrage: 'Cultural Relativism'...At it's foundation, it states that all cultures are equal.. And being equal, one cannot be superior to another regardless of behavior and regardless of impact... Niggers fail Chemistry, so Chemistry is RayCiss... Test scores are adjusted or simply ignored. Niggers are outrageous, serial felons so crime is is considered normal and acceptable behavior.... See niggers being released without bail, niggers charged with the lowest possible offence... 'Aggravating factors' like wanton violence or the use of firarms in the commission of a crime that would add decades on to sentences are ignored. Better yet... no charges are filed at all and the offending ape is simply released - free to wreak havoc and chaos again and again.

Cultural Relativism is foundational to the outrages the society allows niggers to inflict on all of us... It lowers the standards of EVERYTHING because, of course, niggers are sub-standard beasts....

The question becomes who and what is the greater threat to our future... The nigger we know or the liberal filth that enables them.

37. Likes Sandy liked this post