I have a customer that owns property, whom I’ve been doing work for for about 10 years now.And for the last several months I’ve been working on and off in the man’s father-in-law‘s house. The old fella is around 80 years old and has dementia.He has to be watched 24/7We’ve done three bathrooms and at a little bit at a time we’ve been doing the bedrooms. And I would say we’ve been going there once a month or so since the end of last year. As they’re getting the rooms ready. It’s a very big house on the beach.(3500sf?)
So every time we go,there’s been pretty blonde girl who is the caretaker taking care of the man. And she is smart enough to keep him away from us while we are working and keep him out of our way. Because,the man has a tendency to wander,and he’s heavily medicated.Well,the family loves the girl stating”she’s the best”. But this was her vacation week.And you guessed it, there was a nigger caretaker!A lazy jamaicoon sow with a terrible attitude. My customer said that the agency had sent it with high regards. Obviously that was a crock of shit!
As I mentioned,this is a very large house.The blonde caretaker would bring the man by the pool, the front of the house or have him sit away from us. She was also very nice to us, got us water and even letting me getting a downblouse peek at the twins,even though she caught me,she smiled.I miss her,LOL!
And all the while,she kept a close eye on the old man,tending to his every need.After all,he has dementia,he’s all drugged up and confused This useless nigger allowed the poor man to wander all over and on our wet tile while it was playing on it’s sail foam or casing the house,possibly for it’s bucks to rob?
I was very nice the first four or five times. I addressed the nigger bitch with respect and asked it nicely to do it’s job.And the fucking thing replies “y’all racist tile mans don’t pays me!”Finally, I lost it. I yelled “you fucking goddamn lazy bitch! Do your fucking job and take care of the man!It’s what you’re paid to do!”My customer‘s wife was watching all this. I figured I stepped over the line. But, she took my side and called the agency. They immediately sent the Jamaicoon packing and a new caretaker was there within the hr, Nigger called me a racist as it walked out the door. I ignored it!
I did apologize to customer for losing my cool. I’m usually very professional. But my customer assured me that it was fine and understandable. He said that I did his wife a favor.They wanted to get rid of it since it arrived on Monday, I started on Thursday at 8 AM. I was fed up with the nigger by 11 AM!Today we finished grouting the room. There was a white guy caretaker. He kept everything cool. We were in and out like clockwork. Hopefully the other caretaker will be back on the job next week,so when we go there to tile the next room,we won’t have any problems.
I know that I probably project an image of someone that would easily get upset if he had to be around a nigger. But, I’ve been a contractor for 30 years. I hold in my personal feelings on the in public and on the job.I act professionally . Trust me when I say I had the patience of a saint. I really tried everything before I flipped out. I’ve worked in these type of situations many times over the last 30 yrs, and believe me when I say, this was a three ring fucking circus! Niggers can’t do anything right!