Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers always start shit!

I have a customer that owns property, whom I’ve been doing work for for about 10 years now.And for the last several months I’ve been working on and off in the man’s father-in-law‘s house. The old fella is around 80 years old and has dementia.He has to be watched 24/7We’ve done three bathrooms and at a little bit at a time we’ve been doing the bedrooms. And I would say we’ve been going there once a month or so since the end of last year. As they’re getting the rooms ready. It’s a very big house on the beach.(3500sf?)
    So every time we go,there’s been pretty blonde girl who is the caretaker taking care of the man. And she is smart enough to keep him away from us while we are working and keep him out of our way. Because,the man has a tendency to wander,and he’s heavily medicated.Well,the family loves the girl stating”she’s the best”. But this was her vacation week.And you guessed it, there was a nigger caretaker!A lazy jamaicoon sow with a terrible attitude. My customer said that the agency had sent it with high regards. Obviously that was a crock of shit!
    As I mentioned,this is a very large house.The blonde caretaker would bring the man by the pool, the front of the house or have him sit away from us. She was also very nice to us, got us water and even letting me getting a downblouse peek at the twins,even though she caught me,she smiled.I miss her,LOL!
    And all the while,she kept a close eye on the old man,tending to his every need.After all,he has dementia,he’s all drugged up and confused This useless nigger allowed the poor man to wander all over and on our wet tile while it was playing on it’s sail foam or casing the house,possibly for it’s bucks to rob?
    I was very nice the first four or five times. I addressed the nigger bitch with respect and asked it nicely to do it’s job.And the fucking thing replies “y’all racist tile mans don’t pays me!”Finally, I lost it. I yelled “you fucking goddamn lazy bitch! Do your fucking job and take care of the man!It’s what you’re paid to do!”My customer‘s wife was watching all this. I figured I stepped over the line. But, she took my side and called the agency. They immediately sent the Jamaicoon packing and a new caretaker was there within the hr, Nigger called me a racist as it walked out the door. I ignored it!
    I did apologize to customer for losing my cool. I’m usually very professional. But my customer assured me that it was fine and understandable. He said that I did his wife a favor.They wanted to get rid of it since it arrived on Monday, I started on Thursday at 8 AM. I was fed up with the nigger by 11 AM!Today we finished grouting the room. There was a white guy caretaker. He kept everything cool. We were in and out like clockwork. Hopefully the other caretaker will be back on the job next week,so when we go there to tile the next room,we won’t have any problems.
    I know that I probably project an image of someone that would easily get upset if he had to be around a nigger. But, I’ve been a contractor for 30 years. I hold in my personal feelings on the in public and on the job.I act professionally . Trust me when I say I had the patience of a saint. I really tried everything before I flipped out. I’ve worked in these type of situations many times over the last 30 yrs, and believe me when I say, this was a three ring fucking circus! Niggers can’t do anything right!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a senior couple that lived next my Adirondack place for many years. I always looked out for them,
    helped out any way I could, with that old man always damn near out working me, tough guy that he was.
    His wife was crippled up bad, so it came as a shock when he crashed in his corn flakes one morning at age
    75. The day before we hauled feed for his deer herd, and I could not stop him from going sack for 150 lb. sack,
    of corn, and bale for bale of hay, filling his cribs up. My neighbors and I got his wife through the winter, fed his
    beloved deer, took care of business. The county sent her home health aids, which worked out fine, UNTIL...
    She calls me up, and asks me to come over. They had sent some Schenectady nigger bitch, who didn't clean shit,
    didn't do shit - except toss her place, and steal whatever she wanted. The old lady asked me to pull the fridge,
    because she kept her husband's wallet on top of it, and her friend said she couldn't find it. That sheboon made
    off with it, even though it had nothing of value inside. I made a list of several items I knew were gone, and got
    the county social worker on the case, but nothing could be done....

3. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't blame you losing your cool. God-damned niggers act like their job is going to be done by itself! It's always the obese sowapotamus' that blame everything on waysisum!

5. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I had a senior couple that lived next my Adirondack place for many years. I always looked out for them,
    helped out any way I could, with that old man always damn near out working me, tough guy that he was.
    His wife was crippled up bad, so it came as a shock when he crashed in his corn flakes one morning at age
    75. The day before we hauled feed for his deer herd, and I could not stop him from going sack for 150 lb. sack,
    of corn, and bale for bale of hay, filling his cribs up. My neighbors and I got his wife through the winter, fed his
    beloved deer, took care of business. The county sent her home health aids, which worked out fine, UNTIL...
    She calls me up, and asks me to come over. They had sent some Schenectady nigger bitch, who didn't clean shit,
    didn't do shit - except toss her place, and steal whatever she wanted. The old lady asked me to pull the fridge,
    because she kept her husband's wallet on top of it, and her friend said she couldn't find it. That sheboon made
    off with it, even though it had nothing of value inside. I made a list of several items I knew were gone, and got
    the county social worker on the case, but nothing could be done....
    In my mom‘s final days, my sister had to have help taking care of my mom. It was just too much for her and her husband, along with having to work every day. The insurance would pay for someone to come five days a week eight hours a day. And even though my sister is a liberal, she did not want a Nigger taking care of my mom. The agency sent a nice young Italian girl who was also going to nursing school. It worked out great, but on her days off, the agency would send whomever was available. And guess who that was? A monkey shine!
    My sister had a security camera in the house that recorded and could keep an eye on her ipad while she was at work. There were many times my sister had to leave work when a nigger was at the house.Because the shine wouldn’t do it’s job! There was a couple of times the shine made my mom fall. Nothing very serious, But my sister was not about to take chances. Got so when the regular caretaker would not show up, my sister would have to work out of the house. Since Covid, that wasn’t a problem. She’s a case worker for the state and they would let her do video with clients.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers start shit because they are shit.

9. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    In my mom‘s final days, my sister had to have help taking care of my mom. It was just too much for her and her husband, along with having to work every day. The insurance would pay for someone to come five days a week eight hours a day. And even though my sister is a liberal, she did not want a Nigger taking care of my mom. The agency sent a nice young Italian girl who was also going to nursing school. It worked out great, but on her days off, the agency would send whomever was available. And guess who that was? A monkey shine!
    My sister had a security camera in the house that recorded and could keep an eye on her ipad while she was at work. There were many times my sister had to leave work when a nigger was at the house.Because the shine wouldn’t do it’s job! There was a couple of times the shine made my mom fall. Nothing very serious, But my sister was not about to take chances. Got so when the regular caretaker would not show up, my sister would have to work out of the house. Since Covid, that wasn’t a problem. She’s a case worker for the state and they would let her do video with clients.
    Sis might be a liberal, but she's no dope.
    I'm able to keep my temper in check, but there are a few circumstances where I can't help but lose it.
    Abusing a good dog, hurting an elderly person or assaulting a much smaller, weaker or outnumbered
    person - friend or stranger - I'm kicking some ass. When I was 11, three teen punks were roughing me up
    on the way home from my route office, where I paid my weekly bill, and picked up my newspapers. A bread
    truck screeched to a halt, and the driver ran out and hung his foot in their asses, sending the punks running
    in all directions. He said "Us route men got to stick together", and went on his way. I swore to do the same,
    and have always kept an eye on my fellow citizens ever since.

11. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, SGT@Arms, Anastasia liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a customer that owns property, whom I’ve been doing work for for about 10 years now.And for the last several months I’ve been working on and off in the man’s father-in-law‘s house. The old fella is around 80 years old and has dementia.He has to be watched 24/7We’ve done three bathrooms and at a little bit at a time we’ve been doing the bedrooms. And I would say we’ve been going there once a month or so since the end of last year. As they’re getting the rooms ready. It’s a very big house on the beach.(3500sf?)
    So every time we go,there’s been pretty blonde girl who is the caretaker taking care of the man. And she is smart enough to keep him away from us while we are working and keep him out of our way. Because,the man has a tendency to wander,and he’s heavily medicated.Well,the family loves the girl stating”she’s the best”. But this was her vacation week.And you guessed it, there was a nigger caretaker!A lazy jamaicoon sow with a terrible attitude. My customer said that the agency had sent it with high regards. Obviously that was a crock of shit!
    As I mentioned,this is a very large house.The blonde caretaker would bring the man by the pool, the front of the house or have him sit away from us. She was also very nice to us, got us water and even letting me getting a downblouse peek at the twins,even though she caught me,she smiled.I miss her,LOL!
    And all the while,she kept a close eye on the old man,tending to his every need.After all,he has dementia,he’s all drugged up and confused This useless nigger allowed the poor man to wander all over and on our wet tile while it was playing on it’s sail foam or casing the house,possibly for it’s bucks to rob?
    I was very nice the first four or five times. I addressed the nigger bitch with respect and asked it nicely to do it’s job.And the fucking thing replies “y’all racist tile mans don’t pays me!”Finally, I lost it. I yelled “you fucking goddamn lazy bitch! Do your fucking job and take care of the man!It’s what you’re paid to do!”My customer‘s wife was watching all this. I figured I stepped over the line. But, she took my side and called the agency. They immediately sent the Jamaicoon packing and a new caretaker was there within the hr, Nigger called me a racist as it walked out the door. I ignored it!
    I did apologize to customer for losing my cool. I’m usually very professional. But my customer assured me that it was fine and understandable. He said that I did his wife a favor.They wanted to get rid of it since it arrived on Monday, I started on Thursday at 8 AM. I was fed up with the nigger by 11 AM!Today we finished grouting the room. There was a white guy caretaker. He kept everything cool. We were in and out like clockwork. Hopefully the other caretaker will be back on the job next week,so when we go there to tile the next room,we won’t have any problems.
    I know that I probably project an image of someone that would easily get upset if he had to be around a nigger. But, I’ve been a contractor for 30 years. I hold in my personal feelings on the in public and on the job.I act professionally . Trust me when I say I had the patience of a saint. I really tried everything before I flipped out. I’ve worked in these type of situations many times over the last 30 yrs, and believe me when I say, this was a three ring fucking circus! Niggers can’t do anything right!
    EXCELLENT work, Jim! There's no telling what that nigger monkey black bitch would have stolen had you not stepped in. Or worse, that poor old human man could have drowned in the pool or something. Fuck all goddamn niggers........

13. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Sis might be a liberal, but she's no dope.
    I'm able to keep my temper in check, but there are a few circumstances where I can't help but lose it.
    Abusing a good dog, hurting an elderly person or assaulting a much smaller, weaker or outnumbered
    person - friend or stranger - I'm kicking some ass. When I was 11, three teen punks were roughing me up
    on the way home from my route office, where I paid my weekly bill, and picked up my newspapers. A bread
    truck screeched to a halt, and the driver ran out and hung his foot in their asses, sending the punks running
    in all directions. He said "Us route men got to stick together", and went on his way. I swore to do the same,
    and have always kept an eye on my fellow citizens ever since.
    Fuckin' AWESOME!

15. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did tile work for 12 years. It was rare that I worked for niggers but they always picked the ugliest, shiniest tile and loved snow white grout. Then, the would call me and complain the grout was dirty a week later. Yes nigger that tends to happen. Some of the worst customers I had though were rich, old white women.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, what can I add that hasn't already been said?

19. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I did tile work for 12 years. It was rare that I worked for niggers but they always picked the ugliest, shiniest tile and loved snow white grout. Then, the would call me and complain the grout was dirty a week later. Yes nigger that tends to happen. Some of the worst customers I had though were rich, old white women.
    I don’t do work for niggers. And even though I occasionally get a picky customer,after 30 years I can pretty much judge a person when doing an estimate. Just last week I had a lady that wanted me to do her shower, but she nitpicked everything someone else did in the other shower. I saw that the work wasn’t that bad, so I told her I was busy for the next six weeks and to call me then because I don’t schedule that much in advance. And when she calls, I’ll be 6 out again! If I see something I don’t like during the estimate, I will not do the work. There’s too much work out there right now!

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel that your response was TOTALLY appropriate, Jim. And they got rid of the nigger!! It worked out!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I feel that your response was TOTALLY appropriate, Jim. And they got rid of the nigger!! It worked out!!
    I’m thinking that the thing was they didn’t wanna call up the agency and complain about a nigger. Because, you know slabery,raychissms and all that sheeet! So I helped!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny how us "racists" are very patient with niggers - a lot more than they deserve!

I've been an ER nurse for almost nine years. Although (thankfully) most of our patients are white, the law of numbers comes into play and over those years I've dealt with dozens of niggers. On the job I've always treated them just like I treat everyone else, because that's what human professionals do. Most of the niggers I've seen at the hospital, while dumb as a box of rocks, have had sense enough to realize "dis be whitey's naybahood" and behave accordingly. Even with the ones who felt the need to start shit, I usually kept my cool. Only with the most uppity chimpouts (the "you whiteys all rayciss, you lettin us niggas suffer an die an sheeit" types - note: I WISH) did I actually lose it.

25. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Funny how us "racists" are very patient with niggers - a lot more than they deserve!

I've been an ER nurse for almost nine years. Although (thankfully) most of our patients are white, the law of numbers comes into play and over those years I've dealt with dozens of niggers. On the job I've always treated them just like I treat everyone else, because that's what human professionals do. Most of the niggers I've seen at the hospital, while dumb as a box of rocks, have had sense enough to realize "dis be whitey's naybahood" and behave accordingly. Even with the ones who felt the need to start shit, I usually kept my cool. Only with the most uppity chimpouts (the "you whiteys all rayciss, you lettin us niggas suffer an die an sheeit" types - note: I WISH) did I actually lose it.
    Around 20 years ago I took a ride to the West Coast of Florida to see an ex girlfriend. She was in the hospitol and wanted to see me. So, her mom drove me there. On the way we passed through Saint cloud. We were waiting at the light and a car with nigger driver blew through the light and got T boned by a truck with two older white folks in it.
    The chicks mom was an er nurse and just had to fucking pull over to help!I was wanting to get the trip over with!I went over to the two white folks who were shook up. The lady’s nose looked broken from airbag and she was hysterical . But I assured her it would be fine and I would witness in her favor. I even offered them a bottle of water from my cooler.
    Nigger on the other hand wasn’t doing too well.LOL!. I don’t know why, but my ex girlfriends nurse mother,insisted to clear the teeth out of the nigger’‘s air passage and try to revive it!I told her to leave the piece of shit and let’s get the fuck out of here.She insisted she had to do this. So I waited in the car.Nigger died daid.LOL!
    For the rest of the trip, the girls mom kept telling me that she couldn’t understand why I had so much hatred towards niggers. She said “after all they are humans“. I replied “the fuck they are! Niggers are worthless animals!“She told her daughter what I did, and our daughter just smiled and said “that’s my baby!” And that was that!
    Anyway, I understand that some people can help a nigger unconditionally. I just can’t. In fact, when I know I can get away with it,I’ll show my hate towards niggers with actions!Unfortunally I cant elaborate here!

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

You are a race realist, in a profession where you're constantly reviewed, while dealing with people in distress.
    That requires a lot of resolve and self control, in addition to the required skills. No doubt a tough job to do.
    Just on the off chance that I've encountered one of the few respectable blacks, I give them all the benefit of the
    doubt, until proven otherwise. That includes the same respect I give my elders, and to women. That's how I was
    raised, for better or worse...