Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coach Chris 'Mad Dog' Russo tells Draymond to shut his flapping ape mouth and just play Bakkabaw

Of course it is raycisss to tell a nigger who makes a few million a year to shut his flapping twat of a nigger mouth and go back to playing bakkabaw.
    Draymond Green says Chris Russo's 'shut up and play' comments had 'racist connotation'

Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green fired back at Chris "Mad Dog" Russo after saying that America was tired of Green and for him to "shut up and play."
    "Yesterday, he goes on TV and he says 'America is tired of Draymond Green.' He then proceeds to say 'shut up and play,' " Green said. "I’m not one to really pull a race card very often because I think we all know the role that race plays in a world that we live in, but that definitely had a racist connotation.

"Those 'shut up and play', 'shut up and dribble' days those are long gone," Green said. "We don’t listen to that anymore, we don’t want to hear it anymore. It has no place here, nor will it be tolerated."
    https://www.newsbreak.com/news/25945...st-connotation
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers love to play that race card!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flappin' his livers is what we won't tolerate, and he's still doing it....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just goes to show you how indisputably coddled these useless walking pieces of shit are.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a nigger could get paid millions of dollars to play a kid's game and still think it's "oppressed."

Most White professional athletes are grateful for the opportunity they've gotten and behave accordingly. But that white man thinky stuff goes way over a nigger's nappy head.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are not worth shit, yet idiots pay to see them play. I don't watch any nigger sport. The only thing niggers deserve is slavery
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post