Close

Likes Likes:  46
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Day!!! Niglets getting the serpents ripped right off their up-armored, nigger skulls

Here's feel-good story for you.... Niglets going to dah-cah are having their filthy, corn rows ripped right off their nigger heads... Click the vid inside the news report - pic scroll down

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwi...IWI23SXNF3UBY/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	301 
Size:	893.5 KB 
ID:	19705

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mammy sows ought to be arrested, for what they do to the few hairs their shitlings have. For starters,
    their awful race has pubes, where humans have actual hair. And their lack of any standards for selecting
    a mate means they are devolving into hairless apes. Niggers love any kind of "looka me" hurr do - the brillo
    puff, mickey mouse ears, shitlocks, the privet hedge, nest-o-snakes, shit-cigars, the court jester - it goes on
    and on. All of it involves having fewer hairs remaining with successive hurr stylin's. Some call this balding
    "traction alopecia", which is entirely self inflicted, as in the case of Will Smiff's Uncle Fester-lookin' cue ball-
    headed wife. He needs to slap her out the side of a helicopter, into a volcano.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Mammy sows ought to be arrested, for what they do to the few hairs their shitlings have. For starters,
    their awful race has pubes, where humans have actual hair. And their lack of any standards for selecting
    a mate means they are devolving into hairless apes. Niggers love any kind of "looka me" hurr do - the brillo
    puff, mickey mouse ears, shitlocks, the privet hedge, nest-o-snakes, shit-cigars, the court jester - it goes on
    and on. All of it involves having fewer hairs remaining with successive hurr stylin's. Some call this balding
    "traction alopecia", which is entirely self inflicted, as in the case of Will Smiff's Uncle Fester-lookin' cue ball-
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

4. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Brilliance!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone needed the fucking thing to scrub a pot or pan. LOL!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid niggers. Everyone knows that corn-rows aren't harvested until fall.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't understand nigresses. They rant about how proud they are to be Black Wimmens, yet they will go to the ends of the earth and will spend all their welfare to obtain human hair. They are willing to snatch their female niglets bald in the quest for them to have "good hair" which ironically is YT hair. Why do sows want to emulate a race they hate?

I was curious about where all this hair that niggers prize so highly came from. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the sows don't give a shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlZ1SWLBfPE
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I really don't understand nigresses... Why do sows want to emulate a race they hate?
    Original sin.

It's all about pride, jealousy, envy and hate. They all go hand in hand.

I should be like YT/humans. I should have what they have. I should be just as attractive, smart, wealthy, desired and otherwise blessed by birth like them. Deep down, I know that I will never earn anything they have on my own so I'll just take or fake it by any means necessary.

Of course, this pretty much sums up the nigger in a nutshell.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That teacher was right, the niglet ripped it out by itself.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to how these niggers talk. They’re so smug and entitled. Maybe your little nigger daughter doesn’t belong at La Petit. Maybe you should drop her off at the zoo ya filthy ape.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niglets. Abhorrent looking animals with brillo hair. Always loud, disorderly, ugly. A few more years, they're more savage, uneducated, violent.

I can't stand ads on TV showing butt ugly niggers selling me a product. I'm supposed to believe they are doctors living in an ultra modern house driving a BMW? Nigger hair looks so dirty, diseased, it's just disgusting. I wonder if the early slave owners thought of using nigger hair to scrub iron works or metals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niglets. Abhorrent looking animals with brillo hair. Always loud, disorderly, ugly. A few more years, they're more savage, uneducated, violent.

I can't stand ads on TV showing butt ugly niggers selling me a product. I'm supposed to believe they are doctors living in an ultra modern house driving a BMW? Nigger hair looks so dirty, diseased, it's just disgusting. I wonder if the early slave owners thought of using nigger hair to scrub iron works or metals.
    No kidding. Look at these cheerful, thoughtful, well-spoken, considerate nigger bucks buying a housewarming present for the sow who must have a CEO job and moved into her beautiful, upscale house. I guess they cut the filming before the dirty, nasty, gang-bang started. NIggers can only control dey oversexed muh dik/muh poosay instincts for brief periods.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post