Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Apefrica Immigrants get in on the latest nigger fad, batwinging their sprogs

Yet another case for sending them all back to their hyena ways on the savannahs, if the niglet acts up... just kill it mammy...

smiling for its new niglet-less life in nigger U.... free food and lodging too

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport....child-to-death

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Just in time for mammies day!

King Owusu, died from severe internal injuries.
    Wow...
    So dey really wuz kangs an' sheeit!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Wow...
    So dey really wuz kangs an' sheeit!
    I’m sure it will be mummified and entombed in a great pyramid they built. I have asked the question before but what is with niggers and royalty?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I’m sure it will be mummified and entombed in a great pyramid they built. I have asked the question before but what is with niggers and royalty?
    Not sure. Let's ask Megan and Harry.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. It would appear that niglet BBQ was supposed to be on the menu, too. Until the po-po shut it down.

Jamie Avery Jr., 25, faces charges of attempted murder, arson, and endangering the welfare of a child, according to WABC.

“It is alleged that the two suspects had poured a flammable liquid on the 1-year-old child and attempted to light the child on fire inside the building,” Lt. Timothy Thompson said in a news conference, according to WPBF-TV in West Palm Beach, Florida. “Luckily the two were unsuccessful.”
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/florid...y-gas-station/

Of course, given the Fast Life Strategy of niggers, they figure they can always pop out a few more to replace the batwinged.

Conversely, people with fast life strategies (r-selected) allocate reproductive effort over somatic effort, and mating effort over parental effort. This strategy emphasises the increase in production of offspring over the survival of existing offspring (Figueredo et al., 2004, Griskevicius et al., 2011).
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t think killing their sproggs is anything new. After all, that’s how it bees in the muthaland! And for the candleballistic aperican niggers, jr might be in tomorrow’s stew!

10. Likes Sandy liked this post