Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Trevon carjacks a detective's car

No pictures to confirm it is a nigger, but it happened in Cherry Hill, which is one of the most niggerfied places in Baltimore. The only white people there are cops. The criminal mastermind then crashed the car and stole an apron from a seafood restaurant, pretending to be an employee. Shockingly, this deception didn't work, and the nog is off to NU. A teenaper accomplice was also apprehended. The nigger's public defender noted that the good boy was studying to get his GED and apprenticing to be an electrician, to support his sprogs.

https://www.capitalgazette.com/maryl...oeu-story.html

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There may not be any pictures to prove it was a nigger but judging by the details themselves; a failed disguise attempt, the "he was a good boy" defense and all of this happening in a nigger zone, this is 100% the works of a nigger I can assure you.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Trevon"? Yeah, it's safe to bet that it's a nigger. We should be grateful to the mammy sows for giving their sprogs niggery names, so we don't need pictures.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Trevon"? Yeah, it's safe to bet that it's a nigger. We should be grateful to the mammy sows for giving their sprogs niggery names, so we don't need pictures.
    I agree! Was the last time you heard of a white man named Trevon? I would have to say never.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back when I was straight out of college, I had a job that required me to visit clients in the Baltimore ghettos. Cherry Hill was about the worst, I always thought I was taking a 50/50 chance going into those projects, carrying a substantial amount of cash around hordes of nigger "youths." Luckily, I never had a problem. The nigs actually generally liked life insurance agents, since it paid off handsomely when Dontravious got ventilated by a rival gang member, or overdosed on sweet lady H. They did frequently mistake us for Baltimore Police Detectives though, since we wore Business Dress, the niglets often saying "Hello Officer" as we walked up to the stoop. The only place I thought was worse was Lexington Terrace in West Baltimore. The one time I had an appointment there, I drove by and took a look at the place, kept driving and called the old sow I was supposed to meet and told her I got lost. Never bothered with her again, lol. After a couple years I moved on to a new career that is nearly 100% nigger free.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    There may not be any pictures to prove it was a nigger but judging by the details themselves; a failed disguise attempt, the "he was a good boy" defense and all of this happening in a nigger zone, this is 100% the works of a nigger I can assure you.
    It happened in "Ba Mo!!" TRUST me, it's a NIGGER!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Back when I was straight out of college, I had a job that required me to visit clients in the Baltimore ghettos. Cherry Hill was about the worst, I always thought I was taking a 50/50 chance going into those projects, carrying a substantial amount of cash around hordes of nigger "youths." Luckily, I never had a problem. The nigs actually generally liked life insurance agents, since it paid off handsomely when Dontravious got ventilated by a rival gang member, or overdosed on sweet lady H. They did frequently mistake us for Baltimore Police Detectives though, since we wore Business Dress, the niglets often saying "Hello Officer" as we walked up to the stoop. The only place I thought was worse was Lexington Terrace in West Baltimore. The one time I had an appointment there, I drove by and took a look at the place, kept driving and called the old sow I was supposed to meet and told her I got lost. Never bothered with her again, lol. After a couple years I moved on to a new career that is nearly 100% nigger free.
    Maybe I should adopt a nigger, take out a million dollar life insurance policy, drop it off in the hood with new jordan shoes and a gold necklace on.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Maybe I should adopt a nigger, take out a million dollar life insurance policy, drop it off in the hood with new jordan shoes and a gold necklace on.
    I don't think I could tolerate the smell long enough.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep it in the shed.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's a nog foh sho

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "press", in concert with "police spokesman", never stop covering up the facts in cases that are obviously negro-centric.
    They go so far as to not print any pics of, or describe, the event where it took place, no nigger names of suspooks or victims,
    and will find any non-nigger to interview, while asking no relevant questions, to throw readers off the trail. It's so blatantly
    obvious, yet they do it anyway. And they never ask what a 12 year old is doing out at 2am on a school night, or who in the fuck
    brings a gun to a child's party, or a wake. That shit is normal for niggers, and it's raycizz to suggest otherwise....

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They know its name and you just know they have multiple mugshots on file of the groid yet refuse to post its picture.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They know its name and you just know they have multiple mugshots on file of the groid yet refuse to post its picture.
    We don't want to feed the rayshist stereotype, aka reality, that niggers are born criminals
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post