Likes Likes:  61

Thread: How lovely

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

How lovely

Karine Jean-Pierre ,an openly gay sow will replace Jen Psaki as white house press secretary . Ain’t that lovely?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51296D9F-BE5B-4ECD-B36D-2C5EF3EA75FD.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	19697

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Haitian nigger who is also a clam-smacker. These press-conferences are going to be very jungle-ish. 'Yo, dawg! Y'all finna ax me a question an sheeit?'

You know its bad when you're happy that at least it isn't a Somalicoon.....
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lezzie Hayshee sow? Can't they be a little more inclusive, like a lezzie Hayshee sow who is disabled or a tranny? Shame on you, libtards. You're not trying hard enough.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A lezzie Hayshee sow? Can't they be a little more inclusive, like a lezzie Hayshee sow who is disabled or a tranny? Shame on you, libtards. You're not trying hard enough.
    Well, with niggers, especially that one, how can you tell it isn't a tranny?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're going from bad to worse, damn this whole democratic party is one giant shit show. So now here we have a sow, who's lesbian okay interesting. I see that she's not a tranny, nor in a wheelchair or has other bizarre "pronouns" with a made up sexuality who has a disease but is married with a white woman with mulato sproglets who also claims to be part "Irish" or some other ethnicity they know they aren't. Tsk tsk, I give this "inclusive" attempt a 0 out of 10 and I'm cancelling them on twatter. lol

7. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "How lovely" indeed.

Being gay now gives you extra woke points. It's so brave! So daring!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haysheesow.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	561.3 KB 
ID:	19700
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Jim Crow, tweakstick, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Exactly!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post