Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Hispanicization of the United States

Happy Cinco de mayo.
    The post The Hispanicization of the United States appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in New York and the surrounding areas. I’ve had some very close friends that were white Puerto Ricans and also dated a few. It’s the Puerto Ricans with nigger blood causing all the problems. They’re known as “spiggers”. Spiggs exist because there are mudsharks in every race!
    And as far as “illegals“. That’s the fault of the liberals. They want these government depend it “illegals“ entering this country because they will vote liberal. I’m not against any human immigrant as long as they come in illegally, like my Italian grandparents did!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hispanics don't really celebrate this day as far as I know. Many Americans think it's an important day for Mexicans but it's more of an American thing if anything. I learned that the hard way after being poked fun of by my own family when I was younger thinking that day meant anything. The true justifiable time Mexicans celebrate is on September, not sure what day exactly but it's on September. I only use this day as an excuse to get myself a little drunk.

4. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cinco de Mayo is celebrated big time in SoCal. Heck everyday here is Cinco de Illegal border niggers.

No other racial group spews them out like Hispanics, at least here in north America. Always 3-4 kids in tow, pregnant, and barely 19. I wish it wasn't this way, but it is. And you can bet, given a hundred years, the US will not be able to power her nuclear reactors, fly airplanes safe, or build structures that will stand. We have great water shortages and demand for more sewage facilities. But we'd have a lot of chile verde and tacos.

There's a right way of immigration, it's called legal immigration. Ellis Island and similar ports of entry. Not just crossing a border like a thief in the night. I read an article today, some liberal lawyer who said immigrants have a right to exercise their right for asylum. What about our rights? Our right not to hear shit everyday?

Their argument is they pay taxes, etc. But with 4-6 children, you bet they take more than they give. Rude bastards too. My brother said, kids from Central America will not speak English at first. Within a month, they're already rude, throwing their food, calling each other niggas. A dark future. It's estimated there are 15-30 million illegals today. Watch that grow exponentially.
    Coalburning is bestiality.