Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

It finally happened, Dave Chappelle gets chimped on stage by Tranny nigger

Monkey see, monkey do... and tranny monkeys too... Willl Smiff has set a new bar for feral behavior for team groid

I guess the cross dressing ape hated nigga Dave for being friends with a white tranny over his own
    but who could blame him...

enjoy....

https://deadline.com/2022/05/dave-ch...wl-1235015840/

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I grabbed the back of that N*****’s head,” said Chappelle. “His hair was spongey!”

Later the comedian sounded a note of both shock and levity saying, “I’ve been doing this for 35 years. I just stomped a N***** backstage. I’ve always wanted to do that.”
    Gee, imagine if someone like, say - Mel Gibson said that? Another nigger says it and it's hilarious and brilliant. No, there are no double standards.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I called it when it happened - Will Smiff set the bar during the Oscars and now it's fair game for any nigger to jump the stage and attack when they don't like what's being said. Stand up comedy is dead. Soon to follow, every live performance of anything for fear of pissing off some lunatic with a song they don't like, a speech they disagree with, or even a sermon from the pulpit that actually preaches the truth.

Free speech is dead now because we let the niggers, libshits and commies kill it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t know why a human would pay to hear a nigger shriek it’s usual ebonics and scream the word nigger on stage. I would however pay to watch a gang of savage niggers in a cage fight each other to the end with knives!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in 1983, I filled in as a roadie for my friend's band, for some gig they had in Manhattan. While heading
    straight north, into African territory, I found out it was at Harlem's legendary Apollo Theater. It doesn't get
    anymore nigger than that. They somehow got booked, along with other acts, for a command performance for
    some politician. Some wise ass little niggers see us loading in backstage, and ask me if we're the Oak Ridge Boys.
    I said "Yeah, you're Tito and Jermaine from the Jackson Five, right" ? I pointed out one of them's 'fro, and some
    other nigger took offense. I was about to get jumped, but I grabbed a mic stand, just as our drummer stepped
    back out. They wanted no part of those odds. The jigs were highly impressed listening to him warm up. I look
    out in the audience during the show, and see Congressman Charles "Rump" Rangel, one of the biggest assholes
    in politics back then. I told some rasta band that he was responsible for all the pot growers in Jamaica getting
    locked up. They were not liking that nigger after that....

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Gee, imagine if someone like, say - Mel Gibson said that? Another nigger says it and it's hilarious and brilliant. No, there are no double standards.
    "N*****’s " Even the "N" in nigger has to be capitalized, how woke.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 05-04-2022 at 07:16 PM. Reason: grammar
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I called it when it happened - Will Smiff set the bar during the Oscars and now it's fair game for any nigger to jump the stage and attack when they don't like what's being said. Stand up comedy is dead. Soon to follow, every live performance of anything for fear of pissing off some lunatic with a song they don't like, a speech they disagree with, or even a sermon from the pulpit that actually preaches the truth.

Free speech is dead now because we let the niggers, libshits and commies kill it.
    Not just stand up, but ALL comedy is dead, when no one is allowed to joke about anything that might trigger the vocal minorities of niggers, Muzzies, the morbidly obese, and perverts. How can anyone make a living when allowed only to poke fun at Trump, white hetero males, Nazis and absolutely no other entity on the planet?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    apparently Dave chimped back on the tranny

https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/dave-c...elony-assault/

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post

Tranny got what it DESERVED!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not just stand up, but ALL comedy is dead, when no one is allowed to joke about anything that might trigger the vocal minorities of niggers, Muzzies, the morbidly obese, and perverts. How can anyone make a living when allowed only to poke fun at Trump, white hetero males, Nazis and absolutely no other entity on the planet?
    Comedy is only dead if we allow it to be dead. The problem today is that he who shouts loudest seems to influence society's beliefs in his favour.
    The Right has to learn to shout back - LOUDER!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tranny got what it DESERVED!!
    and why didn't "Will Smiff" get the same damn thing ??

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post

Sheeiit! Nigga's arm is bending the wrong way! I bet that smarts.

It's wearing black nail polish.

Yeah, niggers can beat the black off each other in front of cameras, but imagine if a YT had reacted this way? "RACIST, TRANSPHOBIC ATTACK ON BLACK MAN WITH MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS!"

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    "N*****’s " Even the "N" in nigger has to be capitalized, how woke.

Hahaha! So they're legitimizing the word "Nigger" by capitalizing it. Poor, confused woketards.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha! So they're legitimizing the word "Nigger" by capitalizing it. Poor, confused woketards.

Whatever a famous nigger does always ends up being portrayed as "sh*tting rainbows"

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post