Adrian Peterson has agreed to complete 20 sessions of both domestic violence and alcohol counseling in the next six months as an alternative to prosecution in his domestic violence case, according to The Washington Post.

Peterson was arrested on Feb. 13, just hours before Super Bowl LVI, at Los Angeles International Airport after police said he and his wife got into a “verbal and physical altercation” on a flight bound for Houston. That flight turned back to the gate, and Peterson was booked and then released on bond.

Peterson’s wife then defended him days later on Instagram, and said that “at no point did Adrian hit or strike me” during their “verbal argument” on the plane.
Now, as long as Peterson completes the 20 counseling sessions, he won’t face any misdemeanor charge.
https://sports.yahoo.com/adrian-pete...202443081.html

That niggeress is lucky it didn't make that claim in court, because it would be charged with perjury. A white athlete that beat his wife would never play again. Once the MeTooers started protesting, a DA would be filing felony assault charges if not already. But these niggers always get away with it because, you know, they are just so important to the country as pro sports athletes. I mean, the economy would grind to a halt, right, if niggers stopped playing?

I was just thinking, imagine if every time parents were asked to drop $200 on the latest clown shoes or a sports jersey, they instead put it in a 529.