Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Davone Unique, who batwinged his mudshark AND his sow, goes on trial.

It's a two-fer!

Snakehead nigger buck charged with killing two breeder whores in Cumberland County goes on trial
    A Pennsylvania man has confessed to killing the two mothers of his children because he thought one was cheating on him and then feared the other would tell cops about the murder, according to police....Davone Unique Anderson, 25, of Carlisle, allegedly shot dead Sydney Parmelee and Kaylee Lyons, both 23, in two separate attacks just weeks apart last month.
    Sydney bragged on FaceSpook about rutting with a nigger and shitting out a mutant nigglet.

OH, he also tried to kill another inmate while he cooled his black ass in prison waiting for the trial.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sydney Parmelee - Google Search.png 
Views:	108 
Size:	309.6 KB 
ID:	19669

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children.html

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/man-charge...171221437.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course he's guilty, but I'd let him go. He killed a mudshark, and I'd let him loose to kill more mudsharks. Of course, if he touched a non-mudshark, he should be executed. But this nigger is only doing what makes most of us happy: removal of mudsharks.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Growing up in the '60s and '70s, you weren't getting near a girl who looked like "Sydney", unless you had a lot going for you.
    You could count on two hands, the number of guys who the ladies openly approved of, out of hundreds of us. And they got
    even more selective as we grew into adults. Most of us were on the outside looking in, as far as being considered "boyfriend
    material". This led to some bad attitudes among the rank-and-file boomer males, myself included. I snapped out of that at age
    40, thank god. But for the life of me, I just can't fathom how we got to where decent girls think nothing of throwing their lot in
    with the funky negro, going so far as to shit mixaloid sprogs into existence, fouling a 1000 years of genetic excellence.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Growing up in the '60s and '70s, you weren't getting near a girl who looked like "Sydney", unless you had a lot going for you.
    You could count on two hands, the number of guys who the ladies openly approved of, out of hundreds of us. And they got
    even more selective as we grew into adults. Most of us were on the outside looking in, as far as being considered "boyfriend
    material". This led to some bad attitudes among the rank-and-file boomer males, myself included. I snapped out of that at age
    40, thank god. But for the life of me, I just can't fathom how we got to where decent girls think nothing of throwing their lot in
    with the funky negro, going so far as to shit mixaloid sprogs into existence, fouling a 1000 years of genetic excellence.
    Even at a young age the pretty girls knew who they are. And like you said, they were selective. Sydney type girls were what we called "cocktease". Yeah, that gave me an attitude.

After getting divorced, though, and having a professional job, more confidence, and being more assertive and having more BS, there was no shortage of women who wanted to go out with me. I had a lot of BS talking about music, languages, current events, and more BS. Driving a couple of German exotic cars didn't hurt. Almost got married again, until some disagreements. I'm glad I didn't make the same mistake twice. A good friend told me, "you're the luckiest bastard I know", because he said, nothing legally binding.

I'm good friends with a bossy little woman, but no commitment. No living in sin. She likes it that way and so do I. It's more of a companionship nowadays. She's been married right after college, and just once, conservative, and I am sure she's not into niggers. I know because while she doesn't use the N word overtly, she accepts me as a racist against niggers, sandniggers, and border niggers.

How decent looking girls now can ever fornicate with a nigger, I can't fathom. Nature already shows them ugly, black, ape-like, uneducated, and trashy clothing. Mudsharks are the worst kind.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been engaged to a great girl for 20 years. We live at her house, which I gutted out, did a FEMA lift on, and completely renovated
    after Superstorm Sandy. I did the same to my house across town, where we lived while doing her house. I've also got a large home
    and shop in the Adirondacks. She knows if she breaks my balls, I definitely have a place to live. That situation really keeps the peace.

9. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    material".
    I've seen other photos of this Sydney chick and this is a glamour photo of her. Her on a good day, with good lighting and all the stars in the universe lined up in her favor. And even if she was as good looking as that on an every day basis, niggerloving, drug use and hard living would take a toll on that pretty damn quick. It's like that old Junior Brown song.
    She's pretty but she's poison
    Like a copper-headed queen
    She's just venom wearin' denim
    She's a nightmare not a dream
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    Of course he's guilty, but I'd let him go. He killed a mudshark, and I'd let him loose to kill more mudsharks. Of course, if he touched a non-mudshark, he should be executed. But this nigger is only doing what makes most of us happy: removal of mudsharks.
    You’re talking about a savage vicious unpredictable beast! It will instinctively kill anything in its way! Nigger needs to meet the needle!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I've seen other photos of this Sydney chick and this is a glamour photo of her. Her on a good day, with good lighting and all the stars in the universe lined up in her favor. And even if she was as good looking as that on an every day basis, niggerloving, drug use and hard living would take a toll on that pretty damn quick.
    Absolutely. Being used and discarded by negro bucks is like chronic drug use. The mileage racks up quick.
    Internet magic on photographs sure can hide a world of hurt. I saw some old pics of myself, and I looked like
    a cross between Brad Pitt and Dolph Lundgren. WTF happened since then, who knows ? Time and gravity, I figure.

15. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen other photos of this Sydney chick and this is a glamour photo of her. Her on a good day, with good lighting and all the stars in the universe lined up in her favor. And even if she was as good looking as that on an every day basis, niggerloving, drug use and hard living would take a toll on that pretty damn quick. It's like that old Junior Brown song.

That song is far too good for a mudshark! David Allen Cole had a song called Nigger lover from his underground album. It’s a perfect description of a mudshark. I could not post this song because YouTube sucks nigger dick and erased it. Here’s the lyrics!

Nigger Fucker Lyrics
    Artist: David Allan Coe
    Album: Underground Album

She said someday I'd understand
    What love was all about
    She said I could have the kids
    She was movin out
    Said she'd finally found a man
    Who's dick was so much bigger
    Then that scumbag motherfucker
    Ran off with a nigger

And to think I'd ate the pussy
    Where that big, black dick had been
    And kissed the lips that sucked him off
    Time and time again
    It's enough to make a man throw up
    Sure is hard to figure
    How any decent girl could ever fuck
    A greasy nigger

He treated her just like a queen
    She gave him all my money
    It looks like the joke's on me
    But I don't think it's funny
    That pussy ain't worth payin for
    As far as I can figure
    Cause there's nothing quite as worthless
    As a white girl with a nigger

And to think I'd ate the pussy
    Where that big, black dick had been
    And kissed the lips that sucked him off
    Time and time again
    It's enough to make a man throw up
    Sure is hard to figure
    How any decent girl could ever fuck
    A God damn nigger
    So for all you nigger lovin whores
    This song is just for you

17. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the reality of the situation. LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the reality of the situation. LOL!
    Looks like she's got a touch of the Down's....