Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Lazy niggers don't want to go back to the office, cry racism

The same article mentions that less than half of Apple's employees are white, lol.

https://www.theroot.com/employees-ac...fic-1848867526

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Showing up for work is raycizzums ? These niggers stayed home, and huffed the jenk bottle
    a little too hard. They like getting paid for laying around the "crib", where they can't be
    compared to hard working white debbils, who make them look like the lazy apes that they are....

4. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers use racism and slabbery as an excuse for anything, including murder.And the liberals allow them to get away with it by sidining with their pet niggers!

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason why those retarded shitskins are working there is because the fecal color of their skins
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its probably better if niggers never show up. Maybe the company can actually get some work done. It would probably be cheaper and more profitable if apple simply pays niggers to just stay at home and do nothing.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple is getting what they deserve by being woke, firing all their conservative employees, and hiring these lazy useless niggers. Niggers and woketurds deserve each other.

12. Likes Sandy , jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Apple is getting what they deserve by being woke, firing all their conservative employees, and hiring these lazy useless niggers. Niggers and woketurds deserve each other.
    The woke companies are stupider than I thought if they think that making niggers go to the office makes any difference. Before the pandemic, companies resisted remote work because they worried about employee productivity, but it doesn't matter with niggers, and woke companies keep a certain percentage of niggers on regardless. If you put a nigger in a suit and have it sit in an office, it won't do any more work (certainly not better work) than if it's allowed to waste time at home. The worst boss I ever had was a 300-pound niggerpotamus that warned me about showing up "late" (8:35 instead of 8:30 when traffic was always bad), but it never showed up before 9, and you didn't dare be between it and elevator when the clock hit 4. It might as well not have shown up at all. Its boss at the regional level was the one who did the real work.

From the perspective of looking out for myself, I've been glad anytime I didn't have to be in an office with niggers. Even without niggers, working from home keeps me productive. I don't have to deal with co-workers who stop by and engage me in conversation when I have to get something done right then.

(Note: I'm posting this even though I detest the anti-Semitic implication that it's "the Jews" who give niggers jobs)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16711710_10155715516193555_5261185749632059070_n.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	19769
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post