Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas High School BANS nigger snakehead hair and now Dyree can't go to skoooo!

Texas high school policy banning braided or twisted hair has stopped a teen from attending school, his mom says

Nothing makes Dyree Williams feel more like himself than his hair, which he has proudly worn in twists, braids and locks all his life -- it's part of his identity and a direct connection to his ancestors.

But Williams' locks became an issue after the 17-year-old moved from Cincinnati, Ohio, to East Bernard, 50 miles outside of Houston, Texas, in February. His new school's dress code policy stated that "braided hair or corn rows will not be allowed," a policy that went against his very sense of self.

A Texas school system can't make a Black teen cut his dreadlocks, court rules
    "Once you cut that hair off, you cut off your line to your ancestors, you cut off your lineage, you cut off everything," Williams' mother, Desiree Bullock, said. "And just it's not an option ... We don't consider them dreadlocks because we don't dread them we love them."
    It beez part ov deyz rich culcha!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/28/us/te...ban/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Once you cut that hair off, you cut off your line to your ancestors, you cut off your lineage, you cut off everything," Williams' mother, Desiree Bullock, said. "And just it's not an option ... We don't consider them dreadlocks because we don't dread them we love them."
    Cut his fucking head off, shitlocks and all. Then put it on top of the flagpole.
    Birds need a place to shit too, you know....

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I personally think it's a little too extreme to ban a hairstyle but at the same I'm all for it since I too am tired of seeing all these black snake heads fucks scurrying about. My prediction is that there is going to be a massive backlash as always and the left will waste no time to say in unison that it's "racist". Next, ban all niggers from attending school with normal humans, we do that and you'll see how grades and behavior will improve. Without any niggers in an all human school, students won't be able to bring that thug lifestyle bullshit onto everyone else and they will start behaving like normal, decent human beings for once in their life.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way is this mammy going to home skewull her buck.

Schools have always had dress codes and some students/parents have always disagreed with them. Community standards are what they are. Deal with it, niggers - humans do it everyday and don't scream rayciss every time it happens. I thought it was silly when my high school told me I had to tuck my tail-less shirts in. I did it anyway.

As far as the harruh dooz, this is a sanitation issue. Have you ever smelled one of their ridiculous snake hayeds? They can't wash them regularly and they reek of BO and lice shit.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell,why stop at nigger hairstyles. Why not completely ban niggers from going to school with whites? Bring back Jim crow!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers need to quit ooking about "muh ancestors." Most of them don't even know who their daddies are.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Cut his fucking head off, shitlocks and all. Then put it on top of the flagpole.
    Birds need a place to shit too, you know....
    BEST solution yet!!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    As far as the harruh dooz, this is a sanitation issue. Have you ever smelled one of their ridiculous snake hayeds? They can't wash them regularly and they reek of BO and lice shit.
    Nigger "hurr dooz" smell like a gym sock, and they grease up everything they touch. Always look out for the
    dreaded "Shiny headrest", when on public transportation. I leaned back into it once, and that nastiness spread
    out all over the back of my head, until I got it off with alcohol wipes in Penn Station.
    The Demorrhoids are trying to pass a bill that outlaws "skriminations" against nigger hurr stylin's,
    so they can sue if someone objects to their clown show shitlocks. Pathetic....

16. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Demorrhoids are trying to pass a bill that outlaws "skriminations" against nigger hurr stylin's, so they can sue if someone objects to their clown show shitlocks. Pathetic....
    This bill pisses me off to no end. It's just one more protected species bill to be used to discriminate against YT.

If it passes, schools and businesses will still ban long hair on human boys/men so mullets and Hasidic Jews hair are out. Bob Marley wannabe niggers will be free to funk up the classroom with their 19 species of Rastafarian lice. Sowlets will still be able to wear their pank tumbleweaves past dey knees but Pentacostal white women/girls will be told to cut it likely for "safety" reasons.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Niggers need to quit ooking about "muh ancestors." Most of them don't even know who their daddies are.
    Exactly! Same deal with "Reparations". OK, nigger, you can't tell me who your daddy is. Your mammy can't tell me who her daddy was, yet somehow you're certain you decended from slaves and got your paw out demanding gibs?
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post