Likes Likes:  54
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Uppity octroon sow Meghan Markle Animated Series 'Pearl' Axed By Netflix

Ha!
    You Better Ax somebody.
    Uppity talentless gold-digging spoiled octroon sow with a nose job Meghan Markle-Created Animated Series ‘Pearl’ Gets An Undesirable Royal Flush In Netflix Cutbacks; Streamer Nixes Meghan & Prince Harry’s Archewell Productions Project

https://deadline.com/2022/05/meghan-...ns-1235013893/

Netflix mass cutbacks:
    Almost as if Netflix finally got the message that white people don't want to watch woketard BLM GARBAGE, or talentless spoiled whores.
    Much actually become watchable again who knows. It's got a ways to go yet though.

Show preview:
    Name:  nigger prince harry wigger and whore wife 458d56ab840f90c2.png
Views: 193
Size:  302.0 KB

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps it did got cancelled on netflix but this turd of a show will probably be picked up by another streaming service. Hulu does the same shit, almost every streaming service does this blm loving garbage "originals". It's 2022, when is this stupid nigger coddling bullshit going to stop because I sure as fuck can tell you that I will ALWAYS denounce their propaganda.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huh? Who wouldn't want to watch a pair of mutt mutt-makers make mutts?

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Ha!
    You Better Ax somebody.
    Uppity talentless gold-digging spoiled octroon sow with a nose job Meghan Markle-Created Animated Series ‘Pearl’ Gets An Undesirable Royal Flush In Netflix Cutbacks; Streamer Nixes Meghan & Prince Harry’s Archewell Productions Project

Show preview:
    An artistic triumph!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    An artistic triumph!

Right? I always wondered where he gets all those evil racist cartoons.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

They're exquisite! The likeness is uncanny. The bone in the hair is aparticularly nice, subtle touch.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Perhaps it did got cancelled on netflix but this turd of a show will probably be picked up by another streaming service. Hulu does the same shit, almost every streaming service does this blm loving garbage "originals". It's 2022, when is this stupid nigger coddling bullshit going to stop because I sure as fuck can tell you that I will ALWAYS denounce their propaganda.
    They will get the rejected crap for 2 cents on the dollar to make their sows happy
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure Queen Elizabeth must be so proud of her oil drilling grandson,his wonderful Octoroon and their darling royal sproggs. She’s probably so proud that she’s conjuring up a plan for them to meet the same fate as the mudsharking whore Diane!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They're exquisite! The likeness is uncanny. The bone in the hair is aparticularly nice, subtle touch.
    I didn't even notice that! You see the difference when a nigger is fed well like that one is?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chicken.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	19675
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m sure Queen Elizabeth must be so proud of her oil drilling grandson,his wonderful Octoroon and their darling royal sproggs. She’s probably so proud that she’s conjuring up a plan for them to meet the same fate as the mudsharking whore Diane!
    I can't take credit for these. Can you believe I got them from Facespook comments?

Name:	Marrying a darkie.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	19676 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ginger prick.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	19677 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ginger cunt.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	19678
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    LOL, that one actually just found randomly a few months ago on a google search for either "wigger harry" or "oildriller harry" LOL. It was like the 10th image down totally random find and I saved it.
    Most the racist cartoons I get are A Wyatt Mann or Ben Garrison, pretty easy to find if you just put in the name.
    Cartoons are one of the best ways to get a point across IMO

Man those picaninnies are vicious they want to chew your heart out of your beating chest and bite the head off ostriches!

Yeah someone could tineye that image maybe find out who did it, I think it might be from a message board,

I don't think anyone will pick up the horrible pure manure show, who wants to watch this...

Name:	249.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	19679
    seriously fuck these people.
    I read an interview not long ago where some actress says Prince Harry is nothing but a Paris Hilton that doesnt know when to quit he is constantly shitfaced wasted, chain smoking, and doing lines, and smells like a frikkin urinal cake ashtray booze barf-o-rama, everywhere he goes

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got these from that god awful site? That's surprising considering how every damn platform protects niggers.

21. Likes Kagman, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post

Show preview:
    This is priceless... Ape-arently, there are still artists who are not liberal cucks... Gotta love the niglets! And yes, I did download this one

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As WILL I!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are there some shows worth watching and not packed with LGBQTRNXM, etc., magic niggers, and bestiality? If so I wouldn't mind knowing about them.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 05-04-2022 at 05:43 PM.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got these from that god awful site? That's surprising considering how every damn platform protects niggers.

You can get a ton of nigge memes even on Google:

Name:	Tyrone mem - Google Search.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	330.2 KB 
ID:	19683

Name:	obongoe.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	19684

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They never last long. You have to be lucky to grab them within what I guess are mere minutes.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sparkling wiggle/Markle's mammy sow is listed as an African blackaroon, and her grandparents were definitely niggers.
    Her daddy was a white oil driller, which makes the Duchess of Wakanda is a straight up mulatta mongrel/halfrican, where
    an octoroon would be 1/8th black. The sprogs of the ex-Royal couple are quadroons, the equivalent of four scoops of shit,
    in a quart of vanilla ice cream. Meghan Markle is no whiter than Obama, and we all know he's a nigger...

31. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Sparkling wiggle/Markle's mammy sow is listed as an African blackaroon, and her grandparents were definitely niggers.
    Her daddy was a white oil driller, which makes the Duchess of Wakanda is a straight up mulatta mongrel/halfrican, where
    an octoroon would be 1/8th black. The sprogs of the ex-Royal couple are quadroons, the equivalent of four scoops of shit,
    in a quart of vanilla ice cream. Meghan Markle is no whiter than Obama, and we all know he's a nigger...

Haha! I still remember sparkling wiggles!

33. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Of course, she's not. Hair straigtener and a nose job don't make you not a nigger.

35. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast