Close

Likes Likes:  33
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,921
    Post Thanks / Like

    Niggergerian airline "Air Peace": "Unpunctual, unsafe, and unprofessional".

    The airline's CEO is a wanted criminal and the airport is filled with wild TNB, I'm sure that comes as a huge surprise to many, that niggers flying airplanes will result in nothing short of a disaster.

    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  3. #2
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    After I got out of the Army in the late '70s, I actively looked for work as a mercenary, and Africa was where
    that work was at. I had my flight booked to Rhodesia, while I continued working for a company that was
    owned by relatives of mine, but was failing. We had bid on a project that was out of our league, and then
    out of nowhere, got it somehow. With me being a major contributor to the team, I was obligated to change
    course, and we made big time money, which led to opportunities and experiences that we profited off of for
    decades to come. But I still regret not getting a chance to kill communist niggers, and their Chinese, Russian
    and Cuban handlers. It ultimately all went to shit down there shortly thereafter, and remains a negro-centric
    cesspool to this day.
    The point of my story was that Soldier of Fortune magazine referred to Lagos, Nigeria - as a "Shithole", which
    I'm sure was a perfectly accurate description then, same as now.

  4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Anastasia, Bearman liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    After I got out of the Army in the late '70s, I actively looked for work as a mercenary, and Africa was where
    that work was at. I had my flight booked to Rhodesia, while I continued working for a company that was
    owned by relatives of mine, but was failing. We had bid on a project that was out of our league, and then
    out of nowhere, got it somehow. With me being a major contributor to the team, I was obligated to change
    course, and we made big time money, which led to opportunities and experiences that we profited off of for
    decades to come. But I still regret not getting a chance to kill communist niggers, and their Chinese, Russian
    and Cuban handlers. It ultimately all went to shit down there shortly thereafter, and remains a negro-centric
    cesspool to this day.
    The point of my story was that Soldier of Fortune magazine referred to Lagos, Nigeria - as a "Shithole", which
    I'm sure was a perfectly accurate description then, same as now.
    Damn! Even I'm scared of you now and I hope the niggers are too. A real shame you didn't get to batwing any groids.

    My friend's husband is a private pilot who was forced to fly to Niggergeria. He spent the two day layover in his hotel room, too scared of the scamming, criminal nignogs to step outside. This is the nicest guy in the world and he too labeled Lagos as a shithole. Which it is, of course.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
  7. #4
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Damn! Even I'm scared of you now and I hope the niggers are too. A real shame you didn't get to batwing any groids.
    I tried to carry myself as a warrior back then, before the military turned into a haven for benefit whores and their dependents.
    Senior combat arms NCOs would tell you that Uncle Sam needs troops that are single, that no one will miss, with no widows to
    support if you get killed. Anyone less than an E-5 getting married was advised to do otherwise. Today's military is a public housing
    project, filled with useless leeches. I liked the concept of being a team player, and making myself useful.
    I took the "No girlfriend/no wife" strategy way too far, until I was 40, but it worked for me, my family and friends. It enabled me
    to be here, there, and everywhere - with no one to convince but myself. Getting all that risky behavior out of my system helped
    turn me into a ladies man, and made me appreciate married life.

  8. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
  9. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I tried to carry myself as a warrior back then, before the military turned into a haven for benefit whores and their dependents.
    Senior combat arms NCOs would tell you that Uncle Sam needs troops that are single, that no one will miss, with no widows to
    support if you get killed. Anyone less than an E-5 getting married was advised to do otherwise. Today's military is a public housing
    project, filled with useless leeches. I liked the concept of being a team player, and making myself useful.
    I took the "No girlfriend/no wife" strategy way too far, until I was 40, but it worked for me, my family and friends. It enabled me
    to be here, there, and everywhere - with no one to convince but myself. Getting all that risky behavior out of my system helped
    turn me into a ladies man, and made me appreciate married life.
    I too was interested in getting into the military when I was 17. I had a brush with the law and figured it would clear my record if I joined the military. They wouldn’t take me.After 18 months, I was out.Driving a limo for my cousins club. Banking a little cash and playing the field.Seems right after I got my rhythm going, uncle San came a calling. The army was ready to take me in. I was like “fuck you”.
    I’ve got a few friends I grew up with that went into the military right after high school. I wish I could’ve done that, because I would’ve stuck with it. But all in all, I’ve had a good life so far with very few regrets.
    My dad was in the Navy during World War II. And my cousin served in Vietnam from 1968 to 1972. I respect all members of the military and part of me wishes that I was able to serve. Things just didn’t work out.I thank you for your service.

  10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  11. #6
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve got a few friends I grew up with that went into the military right after high school. I wish I could’ve done that, because I would’ve stuck with it. But all in all, I’ve had a good life so far with very few regrets.
    My dad was in the Navy during World War II. And my cousin served in Vietnam from 1968 to 1972. I respect all members of the military and part of me wishes that I was able to serve. Things just didn’t work out.I thank you for your service.
    The US Army was no place to be, post-Vietnam war. With no deployments on the horizon, they were eating their own.
    Being a leg infantryman back then meant you got to enjoy the age old tradition of either marching, hiking, or running
    many miles, while loaded down with gear. The only thing fun about that, is watching niggers get lost. I learned maps
    and compass in the Boy Scouts - they didn't. They wanted me to go to gunner's school, but I didn't want to carry a
    fucking mortar all over creation. It's a 40 or 50 pound chunk, on top of all your other gear. What I got out of it was
    becoming comfortable outdoors - at night, or in shit weather, getting dirty. We got very little ammo to train with, but
    back then you could buy your own, and shoot on various ranges. That ended after I got out.

  12. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
  13. #7
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    What would possess a seemingly intelligent human to get on a nigger airplane escapes me......

  14. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  15. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The US Army was no place to be, post-Vietnam war. With no deployments on the horizon, they were eating their own.
    Being a leg infantryman back then meant you got to enjoy the age old tradition of either marching, hiking, or running
    many miles, while loaded down with gear. The only thing fun about that, is watching niggers get lost. I learned maps
    and compass in the Boy Scouts - they didn't. They wanted me to go to gunner's school, but I didn't want to carry a
    fucking mortar all over creation. It's a 40 or 50 pound chunk, on top of all your other gear. What I got out of it was
    becoming comfortable outdoors - at night, or in shit weather, getting dirty. We got very little ammo to train with, but
    back then you could buy your own, and shoot on various ranges. That ended after I got out.
    At least you could afford to buy ammo in the early 80’s!And it was available everywhere too!LOL!

  16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  17. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The airline's CEO is a wanted criminal and the airport is filled with wild TNB, I'm sure that comes as a huge surprise to many, that niggers flying airplanes will result in nothing short of a disaster.

    I thought that they flew PYRAMIDS!!

  18. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  19. #10
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I thought that they flew PYRAMIDS!!




    Pyramid Airlines just merged wit 'Jipshun Air!

    WE NEED A MEME!!!!!!

  20. #11
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The airline's CEO is a wanted criminal and the airport is filled with wild TNB, I'm sure that comes as a huge surprise to many, that niggers flying airplanes will result in nothing short of a disaster.

    I just watched the take-off again in complete disbelief. And to think I actually expected to see at least ONE of the engines fall off....... I'm going to look up these airborne bats and troll the fuck out of them.

  21. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I just watched the take-off again in complete disbelief. And to think I actually expected to see at least ONE of the engines fall off....... I'm going to look up these airborne bats and troll the fuck out of them.

    I finally watched more of it. "But trust me, things are getting even worse." What did he expect? Imagine boarding a plane packed with Africoons, and more of them in the cockpit? I would never have the nerve. if you have a death wish there are lots better ways to go than surrounded by filthy groids.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  23. #13
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    That 'stewardess' looks like she should be pulling a plow.

  24. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
  25. #14
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That 'stewardess' looks like she should be pulling a plow.
    She did. Where do you think they found their crew?

  26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  27. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That 'stewardess' looks like she should be pulling a plow.
    Name:  spittakehy.gif
Views: 186
Size:  1.03 MB
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  29. #16
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the "We are All Going to Die" category, YT pilots will be replaced with nigger sows.

    Hundreds of Planes to FALL FROM THE SKY as Airlines Promise 50% of Pilots Will Soon be Black Women
    Video.

    https://worldtruthvideos.website/wat...BZT2bFQ3X.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  31. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Air Peace" LOL. Right out of an Orwell novel. "War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength."

    All the niggers and nigger-lovers who are so retarded that they think Wakanda is real should be given one-way tickets to Lagos, Nigeria and told that it's "the real Wakanda."

  32. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  33. #18
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That 'stewardess' looks like she should be pulling a plow.
    Or a wagon.....

  34. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  35. #19
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still unsure if that guy is brave or just plain stupid!

  36. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •