And i must admit i got a little frightened. This happened around a hour ago. So im driving through our downtown area. Heading to pick someone up and give them a ride home from work. I notice a bunch of flashing lights 3-4 blocks ahead of me and another cruiser coming up in back of me with his lights on. So i do the white thing and pull over. This is at a area where we have various festivals and events during the spring and summer, so i simply thought that is all it was. Maybe a medical emergency or something. As i get up on the scene i see there is more to it. 10-12 police cruisers. Niggers moving around everywhere i could see. I slowly make my way past this mess and feel relieved but then i come up on a stop light and on both sides of the street are more niggers. Niggers everywhere. Probably 70-100, i wasnt doing a head count though. They are looking down towards the police cruisers yelling shit. My thought is just go, but no. This car in front of me decided to stop at the light and was doing the white thing by not running it. 5 or so jungle bunnies went hopping in front of my car as i sat there waiting for the light to change. I couldn't go anywhere. It seemed like i was sitting there for 5 minutes, but it probably did not take that long. The light changes and the car in front of me finally starts moving. Slowly tough. I am able to eventually pull up alongside of this car and it appeared to be two older white ladies who probably thought they would be arrested if they ran that light to get away from the nigger danger. As i got out of the area i could hear more and more sirens heading that way. Nothing on the news yet about it and there probably wont be.