Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida Teenape "Trique" Attempts murder cuz dem chips costed too muhh !!

Yes , just another day in the life a POS sub simian who thinks everything should go it's way , if not completely free, then for next to nuthin'

So when you don't have a enough jack or pilfered spare change, then shoot the attendant to get what you want...

can't make this shit up...

"Tyrique Trique " is one special little nigger, and has just ( hopefully ) won its scholarship to Nigger U.

Catch him as soon as you can Blue Line....

https://nypost.com/2022/04/27/florid...of-chips-cops/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took this nigger until 17 before he capped someone? Nigga be delayin' an' sheeit! This shows the nigger mentality: as long as a nigger thinks that he won't get caught within the next minute or so, a nigger will engage in violence. The future, i.e. beyond a minute, isn't important to a nigger. It's just an abstract concept that happens when it happens and there is no point in planning for it.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    17? Is that in nigger years, because it looks at least 30.

It’s unclear at this time what charges he will face.
    I hope they aren't too hard on the lad. It probably has trauma and mental health issues from the slabery and being charged for the chips brought all those painful ingrained memories to the surface and it just snapped. Could happen to any of us. Dindu nuffin!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    17? Is that in nigger years, because it looks at least 30.

I hope they aren't too hard on the lad. It probably has trauma and mental health issues from the slabery and being charged for the chips brought all those painful ingrained memories to the surface and it just snapped. Could happen to any of us. Dindu nuffin!
    I imagine most niggers do have mental health problems, courtesy of being "raised" by sheboons and their jizz donors. So when a nigger goes crazy and commits a heinous crime, it is just having a "mental health crisis."

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post