Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like as good an explanation as any :)

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And here I was thinking the Mormons were a bunch of crackpots. WTF ?

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an odd list of videos to pop up after that one. Rainbow sodas, spook-o-lanterns and downlow waddymelons - ALL WAITING TO GET FLATTENED!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gay waddymelons.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	19598
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know way too much about this.
    I don't know it it's true but they are certainly not full human.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    What an odd list of videos to pop up after that one. Rainbow sodas, spook-o-lanterns and downlow waddymelons - ALL WAITING TO GET FLATTENED!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gay waddymelons.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	19598

You need to report this. I'm pretty sure it could be RAYCISS.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to have a co-worker who was Mormon. He actually coveted someone else's wife, so that woman got divorced, and married that co-worker. Actually, they met at work, so for a few years, yeah, both of them were my co-workers, over 30 years ago.

He was telling us that they don't do the multiple wives thing anymore. They used to do it so there'll be a lot of them. And there are Jack Mormons, who, I've heard are pious on the outside, but sex crazed in private.

What makes me still laugh, to this day, is when I heard the Pontiac joke from this guy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I used to have a co-worker who was Mormon. He actually coveted someone else's wife, so that woman got divorced, and married that co-worker. Actually, they met at work, so for a few years, yeah, both of them were my co-workers, over 30 years ago.

He was telling us that they don't do the multiple wives thing anymore. They used to do it so there'll be a lot of them. And there are Jack Mormons, who, I've heard are pious on the outside, but sex crazed in private.

What makes me still laugh, to this day, is when I heard the Pontiac joke from this guy.
    So... are you going to share it?

ETA: I think I got it?

Pontiac

Acronym for:
    Poor
    Old
    Nigga
    Thinks
    Its
    A
    Cadillac
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So... are you going to share it?

ETA: I think I got it?
    Diva, I presumed everyone knew Pontiac, but you are absolutely correct. The way this guy said it though, was Poor Old NIGGER Thinks It's A Cadillac, emphasis on the NIGGER. Our workplace have rules about raycissims, but it was a bunch of guys hanging out before going home. There was a time we had zero niggers. Now, the spokesmonkey is, no surprise, a negress.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

My best friend in grade school was a Mormon, and I had a lot of Mormon friends growing up (there's a lot of them here.) No one hated niggers more than him, used to call them "boogies." He knew a million "boogie" jokes.

According to the Mormon faith, God turned (I think it was) the "Lamanites" black because they were sinful, as a way to to know to avoid them.

The Mormons gave up "polygamy" a long time ago, but some fringe groups still practice it.

Most of the "wild" girls I dated back in school who would "go all the way" were Mormons. I don't think that their religion had anything to do with it, tho. But, I do know that they encourage having lots and lots of kids.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

18. Likes Jim Crow, Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    And here I was thinking the Mormons were a bunch of crackpots. WTF ?
    Me too! I think I have some newfound respect for them!

20. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Most of the "wild" girls I dated back in school who would "go all the way" were Mormons. I don't think that their religion had anything to do with it, tho. But, I do know that they encourage having lots and lots of kids.
    The same goes for Catholic girls, Baptist girls, cowgirls, popular girls, fat girls, skinny girls...

Hard to argue with having lots of kids though, as long as you can afford them. We need human kids to compete with the population numbers of niggers and idiots before they make us all extinct. We don't want the world to become Idiocracy. ​Oops, too late...
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

22. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post