Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'Mudda uvvda year' Porscha gets 20 years Probation (no jail time) for starving her 7lb 5 year old to death

Dafuq!? I'd wager this is the work of another one of those 'Soros Prosecutors' we keep hearing about.
    No Jail Time for Mom Who Pleaded Guilty to Murdering Daughter, 5, Who Weighed Just 7 lbs. at Death

Instead, a judge sentenced 30-year-old Porscha Mickens of Buford, Ga., to 20 years of probation on Tuesday, after she accepted a plea deal on second-degree murder and child cruelty charges, per WSB-TV.

According to the Hall County Sheriff's Office, Porscha and her husband, Jerrail Maurice Mickens, 32, were arrested in October 2020, four months after their 5-year-old daughter, Kylie Mickens — who weighed approximately 7 lbs. — died at an Atlanta hospital.
    And her sperm donor buck managed to get himself killed in a motorcycle accident while out on bond.
    In November 2020, Jerrail died in a motorcycle crash while out on bond, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

In court, Assistant District Attorney Anna Fowler argued that Kylie was "looking like a mummy" when she died, according to The Gainesville Times. She reportedly weighed less than 6 lbs. at birth and about one pound more at her time of death.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    More heart-warming tales of stellar nigger parenting. Why do so many niggers, like this nasty sow and her nigglet, look like they have Down Syndrome?

20 years of probation? Wow, they really came down hard on this sheboon! That'll teach her, well, until she shits out more niglets.

R.I.P. Jerrail Thoughts and prayers, mang! I'm sure you was a fine pappy!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seven pound at 5 year old? No way could she be so light. Newborns weigh more than that.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not like she killed anything of value.
    I'm OK with it.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That'll teach her, well, until she shits out more niglets.
    Since more and more wimminz with penises are being housed in women's prisons nowadays, this sow will probably be pregnant within a week of incarceration. I wonder if anyone has told her yet that she won't be able to keep it or get welfayuhh or foo stayumps for it when it happens.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Since more and more wimminz with penises are being housed in women's prisons nowadays, this sow will probably be pregnant within a week of incarceration. I wonder if anyone has told her yet that she won't be able to keep it or get welfayuhh or foo stayumps for it when it happens.

Probably.

Women's prisons can house inmates who were born male but identify as female, regardless of whether they have gone through any physical transformation or have obtained a gender recognition certificate.
    So any male criminal - even if actually straight - can just say "I identify as a woman" and get sent to a women's prison. Imagine that.

I was norrified at the thought of prison before, but never more than now since I'm not a hypersexual sow and have no desire to be raped by a male wearing women's underwear.

Imagine sending a randy nigger buck to the women's lockup? Every female who has not reached menopause will be knocked up and get a dose of some disease asap.

Welcome to Clown World, where criminal perverts have more rights than non-pervert criminals.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57692993
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clownworld8.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	19599  
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Every female who has not reached menopause will be knocked up and get a dose of some disease asap.
    Since when has fertility status stopped them or anything else for that matter? I don't think most of them care if the victim is even human as long as they can make them suffer.

The judge ruled barring all trans women from female prisons would ignore their right to live as their chosen gender.

Women's prisons can house inmates who were born male but identify as female, regardless of whether they have gone through any physical transformation or have obtained a gender recognition certificate.
    Last I heard, prison was where they send you because you gave up your rights by committing crimes. Is that not the same everywhere?

Gender recognition certificate? WTF IS THAT? Are you seriously telling me that I can get a piece of paper that turns my penis into a vagina?

We're living in the end times here. I'm expecting the four horsemen to come over the horizon any day now.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Dick View Post
    It's not like she killed anything of value.
    I'm OK with it.
    A behavior others should follow... Imagine how many you'd see like this if they turned off the GibsMeDats...They'd have to send a van around with a loud speaker...'Bring out your dead'... 'Bring out your dead'!... We can only hope

14. Likes Rev. Dick, IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    A behavior others should follow... Imagine how many you'd see like this if they turned off the GibsMeDats...They'd have to send a van around with a loud speaker...'Bring out your dead'... 'Bring out your dead'!... We can only hope
    This is so true. There wouldn’t be anything but bones left as the niggers would eat each other.
    This is some seriously evil shit. Imagine what it would take to keep a niglet alive for 5 years and it only weigh 7 pounds. How is this possible? Did they give it just enough of a morsel of food to hold on that long? For fuck’s sake mcdonalds has what 70 cent burgers? I just don’t and will never understand the nigger animal.
    I also made the mistake of looking in this one’s eyes in the photo. It is like looking into an endless dark void.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sow should also get a $20 KFC giff card.After all,it’s always a good thing when a future felon factory/crack hoe is permanently deleted!

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when has fertility status stopped them or anything else for that matter? I don't think most of them care if the victim is even human as long as they can make them suffer.

Last I heard, prison was where they send you because you gave up your rights by committing crimes. Is that not the same everywhere?

Gender recognition certificate? WTF IS THAT? Are you seriously telling me that I can get a piece of paper that turns my penis into a vagina?

We're living in the end times here. I'm expecting the four horsemen to come over the horizon any day now.
    I meant that the post-menopausal crowd wouldn't get knocked up, not that the niggers wouldn't rape them. They don't care if their victims are 2 years old, 80 years old, male, female or even if they are alive. Nigger bucks have no problem muh dikkin' corpses.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm. In my very hum-bull ape-pinion, the worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast sowrilla Porscha Mickens should be imediately rewarded a huge bucket of the Colonel's very finest (original recipe), and then named National Turdler Wail-fare Superviser, ape-ficially in charge of teaching all nigger female sow-beasties the
    proper maternal care of their craplings and turdlers, gnomesayin? Just imagine the millions of tax-payer dollars that could be saved, as well as the huge amount of crimes of all types prevented.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a line item in the DoD budget for male menstruation products... Vermont and other States now require new construction of public buildings to have disposal options in the men's bathroom for feminine products The disjoint from reality is so great it simply boggles the mind. What we are going through now must parallel Rome at the End...

We too will have 'Barbarians at the Gates'... And they will be us

22. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    There's a line item in the DoD budget for male menstruation products... Vermont and other States now require new construction of public buildings to have disposal options in the men's bathroom for feminine products The disjoint from reality is so great it simply boggles the mind. What we are going through now must parallel Rome at the End...

We too will have 'Barbarians at the Gates'... And they will be us

Sure. There are lot of men who have a uterus and ovaries. And we are not to call someone who gives birth a "mother", because not only women do so. We must call them "birthing people" in case a female who volunteers for a double mastectomy and testosterone injections gets offended.

24. Likes tweakstick, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post