We've all encountered them: pit bulls. We have seen niggers with them, and we hate niggers and their favored dogs.

Well, one person has come up with a solution:

https://wauf.com/the-pit-bull-questi...all-to-action/

I adopt pit bulls on Craigslist and put them down—and you should too.

Be honest: chances are that you cross the street when you see a pit bull walking toward you on the same sidewalk. Pit bulls have a well deserved reputation all over the world for being dangerous, aggressive dogs that suddenly snap for no apparent reason. I’m here to tell you the truth is even worse than previously thought.

Pit bulls have been selectively bred for bloodsport for centuries. They are genetically hardwired to kill, and to not be deterred by any amount of pain to get the kill. No amount of love and training will undo the pit bull instinct to kill. Someone thinking she’s a good owner with such a lovable muscled doggo will not prevent it from taking its blood prize the moment it sees a window of opportunity.

Even the cuddliest and most well behaved pit bull can and eventually will turn on its humans for no or little reason — like an unexpected sound, or a bout of boredom. They’ve even been known to eat their own owners for a snack, like when Virginian police discovered two pit bulls in the forest casually eating their dead owner’s rib cage (after killing her).

In 2019, pit bulls accounted for 91% of fatal dog-on-dog attacks, as well as 76% of fatal attacks on cats.

The most heart-wrenching stories are those that involve children. Pit bulls appear to have a special affinity for stalking the smallest and most innocent of children before ambushing and tearing their necks up.

How many more children must die? The time to act is yesterday.
Yesterday I was walking to my apartment when a pitbull tried to attack me for no fucking reason at all. It wasn't until I pulled my revolver out of my pocket that the owner reined in the niggerdog. Fuck those things, fuck pitbull owners, and fuck niggers.