Close

Likes Likes:  41
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest

    No really! Niggers stink!

    Just started a new job as a fire systems inspector and boy do niggers stink!!!! I have to go into apartments and the nigger apartment sure do stink. Itís always a combo of fried food, mothballs, coco butter, boiled cabbage/broccoli, unwashed dookie ass and nigger hair products. I see their African artwork and tacky decor and try to get out as soon as possible. They also have the worst attitudes. Whites and Asians are super nice when I enter their apartments. Niggers arenít fit for civilized society. Theyíed be much happier living in a dung heap.

  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are beasts.Therefore they smell like beasts!

  3. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's gods way to warn humans and anmials in the dark where they can't see the savage devil, but smell it.

  5. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  6. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    And they always have beeping smoke alarms.

  7. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  8. #5
    Arnold Blacknigger
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers have a bizarre instinct to rub themselves with fat. They still do it in Africa. In America they use coco butter.

    Ochre face: The Himba of Namibia ó The Himba women of northern Namibia are famous for their use of otjize, a paste of butter, fat and red ochre, which they apply to their hair and skin.
    https://www.cnn.com/2012/05/11/world...ica/index.html

    Eye bleach warning if you click on that link. Only look at the first picture. Do NOT scroll through the pictures.

  9. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  10. #6
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers are beasts.Therefore they smell like beasts!
    Niggers really do stink !!!!

    Back in the day when I worked directly with the public, some of the niggers were off the charts stinking...ALL niggers stink, But some niggers have an odor that arrives before they do....I can remember this one nigger and when it sat in the breakdown, I couldn't stay there, and I'm not being sarcastic, either I'm incredibly sensitive to nigger odor Or this nigger emitted a really toxic odor...it was Horrible...I know others could smell it...I mean dog shit was more tolerable than this odor...

  11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  12. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    Just started a new job as a fire systems inspector and boy do niggers stink!!!! I have to go into apartments and the nigger apartment sure do stink. It’s always a combo of fried food, mothballs, coco butter, boiled cabbage/broccoli, unwashed dookie ass and nigger hair products. I see their African artwork and tacky decor and try to get out as soon as possible. They also have the worst attitudes. Whites and Asians are super nice when I enter their apartments. Niggers aren’t fit for civilized society. They’ed be much happier living in a dung heap.
    They ARE a dung heap!!

  13. Likes Blackout, Tar Remover liked this post
  14. #8
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    Just started a new job as a fire systems inspector and boy do niggers stink!!!! I have to go into apartments and the nigger apartment sure do stink. It’s always a combo of fried food, mothballs, coco butter, boiled cabbage/broccoli, unwashed dookie ass and nigger hair products. I see their African artwork and tacky decor and try to get out as soon as possible. They also have the worst attitudes. Whites and Asians are super nice when I enter their apartments. Niggers aren’t fit for civilized society. They’ed be much happier living in a dung heap.
    It sure would be a shame if their smoke detectors didn’t work.

  15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  16. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    Just started a new job as a fire systems inspector and boy do niggers stink!!!! I have to go into apartments and the nigger apartment sure do stink. Itís always a combo of fried food, mothballs, coco butter, boiled cabbage/broccoli, unwashed dookie ass and nigger hair products. I see their African artwork and tacky decor and try to get out as soon as possible. They also have the worst attitudes. Whites and Asians are super nice when I enter their apartments. Niggers arenít fit for civilized society. Theyíed be much happier living in a dung heap.
    We have long suggested shipping their tar-menace carcasses back to the nigger utopian society of Wakanda. It's a win for everybody. Niggers will not be held back by the wicked white man and they can continue their incredible scientific research, development and remarkable inventions.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  18. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucusplug View Post
    And they always have beeping smoke alarms.
    Smoke detectors, especially photo detectors, are notorious for premature failure and false alarms due to niggers smoking blunts in their projexx. They also like to rip them down, paint over them, cover them or anything else the NFPA tells them not to do. It's not just in their nigger nest. I've been sent to nigger daycare centers where they did the exact same things. If they are under contract, quote them double for the repairs. Tell them that you have to tag their system and report their sorry assess to the Fire Marshall's office.

    I can't tell you how many nigger bidnesses I've had to inspect and found the fire panel damaged because the niggers didn't want to hear the panel beeping at them because the system was in trouble. Instead of finding out what the problem is, they will just take a ball point pen and drive it into the buzzer to shut it up. Guess what you dumb nigger - now you have to replace the whole FACP because I can't replace the buzzer! I've even seen the whole panel destroyed. Here's a red tag for you, nigger!

    Pay the five grand in 7 days our I'll have the Fire Marshall chain your doors shut!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  19. #11
    Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Smoke detectors, especially photo detectors, are notorious for premature failure and false alarms due to niggers smoking blunts in their projexx. They also like to rip them down, paint over them, cover them or anything else the NFPA tells them not to do. It's not just in their nigger nest. I've been sent to nigger daycare centers where they did the exact same things. If they are under contract, quote them double for the repairs. Tell them that you have to tag their system and report their sorry assess to the Fire Marshall's office.

    I can't tell you how many nigger bidnesses I've had to inspect and found the fire panel damaged because the niggers didn't want to hear the panel beeping at them because the system was in trouble. Instead of finding out what the problem is, they will just take a ball point pen and drive it into the buzzer to shut it up. Guess what you dumb nigger - now you have to replace the whole FACP because I can't replace the buzzer! I've even seen the whole panel destroyed. Here's a red tag for you, nigger!

    Pay the five grand in 7 days our I'll have the Fire Marshall chain your doors shut!
    Iím still so green but, I have noticed they do fuck with fire panels and steal the batteries out of them. I always have to hand out red tags on a nigger property and call the fire marshal. Also, I opened some hydrants the other day and hear this yelling and screaming down hill and look down there to see what the hell is going on. Thereís a nigger dancing and screaming in its soaking baggy clothes. Evidently he was attempting to work on its car and was underneath when a wall of water flooded him out. My trainer laughed and bought me lunch and told me it was because he hates nigger and that I had done a really good job that day.

  20. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  21. #12
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Smoke detectors, especially photo detectors, are notorious for premature failure and false alarms due to niggers smoking blunts in their projexx. They also like to rip them down, paint over them, cover them or anything else the NFPA tells them not to do. It's not just in their nigger nest. I've been sent to nigger daycare centers where they did the exact same things. If they are under contract, quote them double for the repairs. Tell them that you have to tag their system and report their sorry assess to the Fire Marshall's office.

    I can't tell you how many nigger bidnesses I've had to inspect and found the fire panel damaged because the niggers didn't want to hear the panel beeping at them because the system was in trouble. Instead of finding out what the problem is, they will just take a ball point pen and drive it into the buzzer to shut it up. Guess what you dumb nigger - now you have to replace the whole FACP because I can't replace the buzzer! I've even seen the whole panel destroyed. Here's a red tag for you, nigger!

    Pay the five grand in 7 days our I'll have the Fire Marshall chain your doors shut!
    I do alarm/cctv work for my friend's security company, when I'm not doing construction work. One thing we never
    do is touch anything connected to the fire alarm, except where it interfaces into our systems, and even then it's
    all about notifying everyone that we're testing the shit, ffs. And god help anyone that makes those fucking fire marshals
    show up. They carry guns here in NY, and do whatever they want, to anyone, anywhere. I fucking hate those motherfuckers.

  22. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  23. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Pay the five grand in 7 days our I'll have the Fire Marshall chain your doors shut!
    Sheeit !!! Dass Rayciss !!!!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  24. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  25. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Aussie Chimper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know someone who operates a business in the fire protection industry. Not too long ago he did some overhaul work to the fire hydrants at one of Melbourne's major shopping centres (malls). That night at 3 in the morning he received a call from the centre security informing him that one of the hydrants he worked on the previous day had sprung a leak and there was a fountain of water pissing 50 feet in the air and he needed to get his ass out there ASAP and fix it. Not believing what he was hearing, he asks the security guy a few questions and gets him to send some close up photos. Then realising the actual cause of the leak, he informs the security guard, "That's not the fire hydrant mate, that's your mains water line. Good night sir!"

    The next morning he calls the building manager to get the full story. It was all caught on security camera. A pack of niggers ran in with reciprocating saws and literally hacked out and stole the mains water meter that feeds the whole site.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

  26. Likes Kagman, tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
  27. #15
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    I know someone who operates a business in the fire protection industry. Not too long ago he did some overhaul work to the fire hydrants at one of Melbourne's major shopping centres (malls). That night at 3 in the morning he received a call from the centre security informing him that one of the hydrants he worked on the previous day had sprung a leak and there was a fountain of water pissing 50 feet in the air and he needed to get his ass out there ASAP and fix it. Not believing what he was hearing, he asks the security guy a few questions and gets him to send some close up photos. Then realising the actual cause of the leak, he informs the security guard, "That's not the fire hydrant mate, that's your mains water line. Good night sir!"

    The next morning he calls the building manager to get the full story. It was all caught on security camera. A pack of niggers ran in with reciprocating saws and literally hacked out and stole the mains water meter that feeds the whole site.
    Damn! I didnít realize you had nigger problems in Australia. Too bad. I thought it was relatively nigger free. I guess the only place you can find peace from these creatures is Antarctica.

  28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  29. #16
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I thought niggers had that stank so blind people would hate them too.

    On a more serious note, it is entirely possible that they do not even realize that they smell bad. I don't think a single negro has ever invented any variation of soap or deodorant.

    It's like when a nigger gets upset with literally any kind of authority figure when it is pointed out to them that they can't do something because it is either against the law or against the rules: the colored child gets angry because it is both ignorant of the law (which is not an excuse), and because it is a fucking retard with the intellectual ability of a six year old human. Sometimes it will chimpout and drop its mask of sanity, revealing its true nature.

    Some people think it is racist to judge people and niggers on the basis of the content of their character, but I disagree. As far as I am concerned, if someone willfully chooses to act like a nigger and never attempts to be more than the sum of their parts, then they are a nigger. There was a time when being called a "whigger" (white nigger) was an actual insult.

    Also, some of the letters in the image verification part of this page are hard to decipher. How am I supposed to figure out whether a "c" or "s" is lower or upper case? It's a guesSing game that iS crazily a game of ChanCe.

  30. #17
    MuhDikBiggaYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers donít require the products OP mentioned to stink. They simply stink.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •