Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BASED mulleted fed up Whitey wastes nigger's time as revenge for wasting his time

White Man Caught on Video Taunting Black Spa Owner: ‘Your Race Destroyed My Life’

You can find the Mullet Whitey Revenge videos here:
    https://www.tiktok.com/@morgan.moon....from_webapp=v1

A Black spa owner in Texas said she had to take matters into her own hands Sunday after being racially harassed by a white customer who claimed her “race and class destroyed” his life.

“You ruined my life, my entire legacy of being a Christian,” the man told her in a video that’s since gone viral.
    The man then tells the owner that he has nothing better to do than to waste her time.

“Your race and class destroyed my family and my life,” he says. “You’re playing energy chess with a person that has nothing to do with your class.”

The man continued his racist rant by associating the spa owner with rappers.

“Maybe you could’ve asked me if I wanted to be a rapper or gangster in California,” he said.
    The owner said she alerted the police that the customer was being unruly. Though she said the police precinct was within a short distance from her business, they never arrived after her call.
    https://news.yahoo.com/white-man-cau...210927003.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Black spa owner in Texas said she had to take matters into her own hands Sunday after being racially harassed by a white customer who claimed her “race and class destroyed” his life.
    Okay, first of all, I want to know why "white" doesn't start with a capital letter.

I also want to know why, in the zillion reports of violent crimes niggers commit against various humans, the reports never, ever mention "A Black buck/sow stabbed/slashed/shot/raped a White person (or Asian or Jewish, etc) on a train platform."

And why, when niggers go off on bixnood racist rants it's not a big news story.

Riddle me that, MSM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post