Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger buck cheerleading/gymnastics coach arrested for molestation

What is a 350 pound buck nigger doing coaching girls cheerleading and gymnastics? Oh we know what. And he got caught. Seriously, what could that thing know about cheerleading?

And for a even better laugh watch his initial arrest by police and how he cries like a baby:

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    What is a 350 pound buck nigger doing coaching girls cheerleading and gymnastics? Oh we know what. And he got caught. Seriously, what could that thing know about cheerleading?

And for a even better laugh watch his initial arrest by police and how he cries like a baby:

I'm sure he gave the girls excellent instruction in cheerleading! Wow! When I was in high school we had women instructing us in gymnastics. But I guess that's seen as sexist now in our gender-fluid, colour-blind world. Yes, give a nigger buck access to a bunch of young girls - how could it go so wrong? I just hope they were sowlets.

Listen to the fat tub of shit cry like a little girl. I was getting queasy watching how nice and considerate the cops were to it, even though I know they have to coddle niggers no matter what disgusting crimes they've committed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let a nigger instruct a bunch of young women. What could possibly go wrong?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently one of the arresting cops was a cuck buddy of his. That is why they were going out of their way to be so nice and gentle with Fat Albert. Reading through various comments on youtube regarding him and so many people are taking up for him. "We dont know if they are lying or not, he has a excellent coaching record blah blah blah"
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.