Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigflix stocks sinking

Now playing on Netflix: "Missing Subscribers, Spring Edition."

Netflix has seen a 67.8% crash in daily page views per million in the last six months, according to data from researcher Thinknum.

Daily pageviews look to have hit a short-term peak in late December, as seen in the chart below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7108607D-3FFC-4760-B5C0-5081E837F2C1.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	19566

Netflix traffic tanked
    "Warmer weather has arrived, along with a widespread return of in-person events — though this is good news for most, it may spell trouble for streamers," the research team at Thinknum stated. "With Netflix’s April 19 announcement of a drop in subscribers, page views will continue to be a metric to watch."

Thinknum's data shouldn't be a total shock.

Shares of the streaming media giant crashed nearly 40% on Wednesday as the company delivered another disappointing quarter, sparking fresh worry on the Street about future growth potential. Netflix saw a decline of 200,000 in net subscribers in the first quarter. The company forecasts subscribers to decline by 2 million in the current quarter.

The stock tanked another 4% on Thursday on news billionaire investor Bill Ackman dumped his entire stake in Netflix, which he purchased back in January.

"I think its best days are behind it," Macquarie Tech Analyst Tim Nollen said on Yahoo Finance

2. Likes Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-c...182403509.html

The stock tanked another 4% on Thursday on news billionaire investor Bill Ackman dumped his entire stake in Netflix, which he purchased back in January.
    Ouch. It doesn't matter when in January. He really took a bath on that one, to the tune of $400 million.

NFLX's peak in the last 52 weeks was $700 and change. I bet a lot of the executives made out well, using offshore accounts to short the stock. It's totally illegal but still happens.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is NigFlix admitting that they suck?
    They're adding ad-supported accounts.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...144803906.html

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    While addressing the company’s decision to stand behind Dave Chapelle’s controversial jokes at the expense of transgender people, Sarandos admitted he “should have been more empathetic” with Netflix employees who were “very upset” with the company’s response.
    They tried to please niggers with Dave Chappelle and niggers filling YT roles while they also try to please the gay pedo and sex freakshow crowd every damn day. You cannot please or even temporarily appease the woke mob. The direction of their psychotic path of annoyance and destruction in two weeks cannot be predicted anymore than an earthquake in two years.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They tried to please niggers with Dave Chappelle and niggers filling YT roles while they also try to please the gay pedo and sex freakshow crowd every damn day. You cannot please or even temporarily appease the woke mob. The direction of their psychotic path of annoyance and destruction in two weeks cannot be predicted anymore than an earthquake in two years.
    The libtards are finding themselves asking, "how can we wield cancel culture as a weapon without eating our own?" You may as well ask how you can engage in nuclear war without collateral damage.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Now playing on Netflix: "Missing Subscribers, Spring Edition."

Netflix has seen a 67.8% crash in daily page views per million in the last six months, according to data from researcher Thinknum.

Daily pageviews look to have hit a short-term peak in late December, as seen in the chart below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7108607D-3FFC-4760-B5C0-5081E837F2C1.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	19566

Netflix traffic tanked
    "Warmer weather has arrived, along with a widespread return of in-person events — though this is good news for most, it may spell trouble for streamers," the research team at Thinknum stated. "With Netflix’s April 19 announcement of a drop in subscribers, page views will continue to be a metric to watch."

Thinknum's data shouldn't be a total shock.

Shares of the streaming media giant crashed nearly 40% on Wednesday as the company delivered another disappointing quarter, sparking fresh worry on the Street about future growth potential. Netflix saw a decline of 200,000 in net subscribers in the first quarter. The company forecasts subscribers to decline by 2 million in the current quarter.

"I think its best days are behind it," Macquarie Tech Analyst Tim Nollen said on Yahoo Finance
    Be "woke" go BROKE!!

12. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Be "woke" go BROKE!!
    Haywood, chimpout's unofficial one-liner guy.

14. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    The libtards are finding themselves asking, "how can we wield cancel culture as a weapon without eating our own?" You may as well ask how you can engage in nuclear war without collateral damage.
    I always enjoy seeing the confusion and distress of Libtards being "woke" when their pets and the objects of their wokeness turn on them and it all blows up in their faces. They don't know what to do or say then and it's highly entertaining.

I have never, nor will I ever, watch anything on Nigflix even though my niece gave me free access to it from her account. I can think of better ways to use up my bandwith than by watching nigger-loving bullshit.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Haywood, chimpout's unofficial one-liner guy.
    Thanks, I try!!

18. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post