Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a confrontation with a very ugly sow at work.

First, they put this damn thing on a forklift. A sheboon nigger trying to operate a 5000 pound machine on wheels with two long forks sticking out of the front of it. What the hell could go wrong here? They pretty much give you a hour long training course on how to drive and set it up so that nobody can fail the test. A blind man could pass it. This boon has did this many times to me and others as well. If you enter a aisle where she is on her lift, no matter how far away you are she starts screaming, yelling and cussing at you. I turn the corner the other day on a golf cart and there she is. I knew what was coming. I stopped a good 50 feet away from her because this is where I was going. She stops as well and is looking at me, motioning for me to come on, flashing her lights on and off and then starts screaming. I am trying to point out to her that I am not going any further, this is where I need to be. I was not blocking her, I was pulled over far enough that a truck could have driven through with no problems. I drop off what I have and then move forward. As I am passing her I can hear her cussing away at me. I have to make another stop around 25 feet past her. She flips out again. Backs up right beside of me "Wyze U stopping here? U always in da way!" I tell her I am dropping off papers to various employees. She did not listen. Just kept yapping and cussing. I really am holding it in the best I can because I know if I let it out it is going to get very ugly-and to use a nigger phrase I don't want to go there. Finally I ask her what is her name. Laquanda or some crazy shit. I hop on my vehicle and drive off. Go around the corner and start screaming-letting it all out.
    If this nigger isn't a crack whore there isn't a God in Heaven. She just has that look, skinny, jittery, eyes always bugged out of her head. If she is not on crack I bet she was at some point. I call and ask to speak to a union steward and to my supervisor and explain the entire thing. I have several witnesses who saw her and how she reacted to me that backed my story up and others who have had similar run-ins with her as well. Nobody likes her, even other niggers complain about her. Where this will end up at I don't know. I took a few days off, hopefully when I come back she will be gone.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Giving a nigger a forklift is like giving a three year old the car keys. Nothing good can come of it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the better question should be; Why in the world would anybody hire this niggress in the first place, let alone hand it the keys to a mo'sheen!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frightening!

You need to start recording video, so you can show HR what really happened in case some negro tries to make up some BS about you at work.

I can't wait until they finally update all the antique farm equipment with automation and robots.
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowing the way niggers are coddled any more, this sherilla will probably end up being promoted. The only work niggers are (barely, with lots of whipping) qualified to do is to harvest cotton and tobacco by hand into baskets.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes things have a way of working themselves out. Apparently she caused some sort of accident, which resulted in her being required to take a mandatory drug test which she of course FAILED! I don't know if she will be fired or not, but I do know she will not be allowed to drive a forklift again. That plus the fact that she is on a different shift than I am and our schedule only overlaps by two hours thus I shouldn't have any more interaction with her. But she is just one of many niggers, get rid of one and there are hundreds more ready to take its place.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buck, I don't know how the hell you do it everyday. The stories you have told dealing with the nigger plague at your job, your username should be Supertolerant!!!! God bless you man. I'd have the most fully stocked liquor cabinet when I got home everyday after dealing with those apes, my liver would be bigger than Norm's on Cheers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never understood the business you work for. We hear your stories all about the dumb apes. Yet they keep hiring them.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is hard working with so many niggers. Why I am there is a long story, a hard thing to really explain. Ive been there 10 years now, thus it is kind of hard to walk away from a job with that much seniority. The good side of that brings that I was able to move myself into a position to where I pretty much work by myself, I am not standing side by side with some niggers or even white people. I can avoid the groid.

I started there around 10 years ago with the idea this will just be a temporary thing until I found something better. I had just came off a long term stretch of unemployment after losing a job I held for many years. The nigger situation was not nearly as bad as it is now, the place had niggers but was not infested at that point. After spending around 2 years there we had a huge layoff and the company came that close to shutting down for good.( This was shortly after Obama got in office and "Saved" The auto industry BTW) I ended up laid off again, this time for probably around 18 months. Meanwhile I drew unemployment and bounced around from shit job to shit job, just could not find anything. Obama was doing so great at saving the nation and fixing the economy that everything in my city was either shut down, soon to be shut down or on a hiring freeze. Then one day out of the blue I get a phone call from my employer asking if I would like my job back. Another company had bought them out and supposedly was going to turn things around. Bring in all sorts of new work. I am like yeah-sure. I don't have anything better going on. I went back to work expecting it to only last 2-3 months and get laid off again but amazingly I have been there ever since. Bad thing is it turned out the new owners of the zoo loved niggers and ever since then has been on a huge Affirmative Action hiring push.
    All of this leads to why I am still there. After going through two long term layoffs and seeing everything around here shut down it pretty much scared me away from trying to find anything better. In the back of my mind I always had that fear if I switch jobs and it doesn't work out then what? All of this plus a few family/home related issues and the fact that one of the few benefits I get with this job is decent health insurance has kept me there.