Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard working white man murdered by nigger outside of Detroit

A hard working white man who decided to go to work at 3:30am so he could finish early to see his son's baseball game was murdered by a filthy stinking nigger. The nigger thought that the white man had sent him a threatening message, so the nigger did the normal, rational thing which was to kill him.

Oxford township is 95% white, but a nigger who makes up a mere 1.2% of the population of this area had nothing better to do than walking around the apartment complex and then murdering whitey.

Plot twist: the white man had a half-negro son.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...xt-police-say/
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    A hard working white man who decided to go to work at 3:30am so he could finish early to see his son's baseball game was murdered by a filthy stinking nigger. The nigger thought that the white man had sent him a threatening message, so the nigger did the normal, rational thing which was to kill him.

Oxford township is 95% white, but a nigger who makes up a mere 1.2% of the population of this area had nothing better to do than walking around the apartment complex and then murdering whitey.

Plot twist: the white man had a half-negro son.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...xt-police-say/
    I guess he made the sad and fatal mistake of thinking, "Negroes are our friends".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan has a valid concealed pistol license, according to deputies.

Nathan was arraigned Friday on charges of open murder and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
    I am vehemently opposed to any form of gun control because gun control equals people control. It runs contrary to our Constitution, our way of life and a free society.

So do niggers - and they're not people.

They are animals and have no business with any type of weapon. I say if they are caught with a sharp stick they should be charged. Better yet, send the BACK TO AFRICA and let them sharpen all the sticks they want.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Da'Spooktravious liked this post