Close

Likes Likes:  71
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

100+ niggers get fried in Nigerian oil refinery incident

Wonderful news from the motherland folks ! At least 100 niggers have been vaporized in an illegal oil refinery explosion. We can only hope that there are no survivors. This way the fuel efficiency of the burning gas can be optimized.

https://www.rt.com/news/554400-niger...ery-explosion/

An overnight explosion at an illegal oil refining depot in Nigeria’s Imo State has killed 100 people, the state’s commissioner for petroleum resources said on Saturday. Illegal refining is a persistent problem in an area of the country wracked by poverty and unemployment.
    Why don't they all move to the nigger utopian state of Wakanda ? It's a mystery to me.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome news!
    I noticed a typo though, the article says 100 “people” where Niggeria is full of filthy ground apes.

Edit: I’ll throw in my guess on how the nigger flambé started, I’ll put my paycheck on crack pipe negligence
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Wonderful news from the motherland folks ! At least 100 niggers have been vaporized in an illegal oil refinery explosion. We can only hope that there are no survivors. This way the fuel efficiency of the burning gas can be optimized.

Why don't they all move to the nigger utopian state of Wakanda ? It's a mystery to me.
    BEST news I heard all day!!

4. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illegal refining is a persistent problem in an area of the country wracked by poverty and unemployment.
    Yeah. Those niggers just can't get the hang of oil, electricity, or other high-tech substances and they never will, as in when they use lighters to search inside wrecked tanker trucks for fuel to steal.

“The fire outbreak occurred at an illegal bunkering site and it affected over 100 nigroids who were burnt beyond recognition
    Niggers all look the same anyway, crispy or not.

Nigga go Ka-Boom! BIG Ka-Boom!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the uppity niggers in North America and Europe who are retarded enough to believe that Wakanda is real (and there are a LOT of them) need to be told that Nigeria is Wakanda and given one-way tickets there.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I love the smell of burning niggers in the morning, it smells like victory “.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "locals often tap into the pipelines of the oil firms and refine the product themselves. This process, known as ‘bunkering’, is dangerous, and leaves pipelines leaking afterwards. As of last year, illegal bunkering cost Nigeria 200,000 barrels of oil per day, at a cost of $4.8 billion a year with oil at 2021 prices.Shell claimed in 2015 that illegal bunkering was responsible for 85% of the oil spilled from its pipes in Nigeria that year."

Niggers stealing oil. Stealing as usual. good riddance niggers. Hope you burned for many days.

9. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post

Niggers stealing oil. Stealing as usual. good riddance niggers. Hope you burned for many days.
    Could not agree more... Nothing I love more than a good, old-fashioned nigger roast (GRAPHIC)

https://rumble.com/vlptt7-african-st...g-graphic.html

11. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m hoping there are survivors. In fact I hope they all survive! With severe burns and injuries,in a poor country that can’t care for them.I wish pain,suffering and starvation to those fucking niggers. They are in the muthaland not sponging off my tax money to survive.So let then suffer like the useless/worthless demonic beasts they is!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Could not agree more... Nothing I love more than a good, old-fashioned nigger roast (GRAPHIC)

Yet, they do nothing but complain about how poorly they’re treated everywhere else. Fuck you niggers!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Yet, they do nothing but complain about how poorly they’re treated everywhere else. Fuck you niggers!

As has ALWAYS been the case... It's not white people, it's not da PoPo.... It's not 'supremacy' or privilege that creates chaos in nigger communities.... It's niggers causing all manner of havoc to themselves...

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m hoping there are survivors. In fact I hope they all survive! With severe burns and injuries,in a poor country that can’t care for them.I wish pain,suffering and starvation to those fucking niggers. They are in the muthaland not sponging off my tax money to survive.So let then suffer like the useless/worthless demonic beasts they is!
    You have most definitely pegged the nigger Hate Meter on this one... Yep, the amount of unvarnished, pure nigger loathing is off the scale. And what a great Sunday morning read it is!!!

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger steals potatoes, other niggers roast him alive. That Chinese foreman who merely tickled the lazy, thieving nigger with a soft rope is sentenced to 20 years in prison by nigger judge.

I hope the toxic smoke from all the niggers cooking in Nigeria poisons another hundred nogs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Nigger steals potatoes, other niggers roast him alive. That Chinese foreman who merely tickled the lazy, thieving nigger with a soft rope is sentenced to 20 years in prison by nigger judge.

I hope the toxic smoke from all the niggers cooking in Nigeria poisons another hundred nogs.
    and here in the US, niggers kill other niggers at 75 times the rate Whites kill niggers... And yet 'Supremacy' is the problem... The disjoint from reality is just amazing

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have most definitely pegged the nigger Hate Meter on this one... Yep, the amount of unvarnished, pure nigger loathing is off the scale. And what a great Sunday morning read it is!!!

I loath those black demons more than you could ever fathom!

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As soon as it dissipated, other niggers were running up to get their share of the freshly BBQd meat.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

26. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    As soon as it dissipated, other niggers were running up to get their share of the freshly BBQd meat.

"Long Pork" - a favorite with niggers.

28. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A GOOD start!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I loath those black demons more than you could ever fathom!
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!