Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

So... I Was Pulled Over by the Pooleese Today....

I'm in need of a chill pill... I'm listening to National Proletariat Radio (NPR) [first mistake] on my way in to ship a package. Some nameless nigger-sow insect babbling about 'Da Blachk Diapoora (Diaspora)' Claiming the greatest leaps in Western Civilization 'corr-e-ponded' with the number of niggers cursing a particular nation. 'All dem beutful buildings in Waashunton DC wuz built by blachks' and that Europe will now experience a 'rennysance' (renaissance) with all the new nigger criminals soiling Europe's great cities...

I just couldn't take it... Where was the editorial review of these lies??? I start SCREAMING at the radio... (You know the rant: 'you filthy, lying nigger POS...)... A Statey sees me ranting to seemingly no one and pulls me over. "Hello, Sir, I noticed you having a conversation... were you on a cell phone?' I did not have my cell phone with me and simply said so and said he was free to look.. While he quickly looks around, he asks if I'm OK, and says there are many forms of 'distracted driving' and that I should be careful. I was let off with what I guess was a warning.

I'm at my limit with these nigger beasts and their coddlers... Not without coincidence, this nation is damn near it's end too.... Anyway, my Saturday morning...

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I'm at my limit with these nigger beasts and their coddlers... Not without coincidence, this nation is damn near it's end too.... Anyway, my Saturday morning...
    NPR exists to bring conservatives to the boiling point. I only listened to it the day after Trump won in 2016.
    That was comedy gold, with one shrieking libturd bitch after another, calling in and wailing. I was laughing
    so hard, I almost drove off the side of the Thruway. The African "Diaspora" is invariably followed by the creation
    of a nigger shithole, and that's worldwide, 100% of the time. Those buildings in D.C. were built after cameras
    were invented, and the photographs of the Irish, Germans and Italians doing the construction don't include any
    niggers. If blacks are such industrious builders, how come they didn't build anything in Africa back in the day,
    and they don't build, or even maintain, anything now ?

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, I guess you didn't start screaming at the officer, "Whatchuwant, muhfugg?" or "Dindu nuffin'!!!" or get out of your car and charge at the cop?

Yeah, the one time the cops stopped me I didn't do any of that either and I wasn't maced, clubbed, or taken to the ground and cuffed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So, I guess you didn't start screaming at the officer, "Whatchuwant, muhfugg?" or "Dindu nuffin'!!!" or get out of your car and charge at the cop?

Yeah, the one time the cops stopped me I didn't do any of that either and I wasn't maced, clubbed, or taken to the ground and cuffed.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I coined the term Nigger Diaperspores here. Yes, I drop into Nigger Public Radio to listen in on the enemy camp. AND for listening to libfucks pissing and wailing about Trump. You know, they STILL can't stop talking about Trump. He's STILL shitting rent free in their skulls!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I coined the term Nigger Diaperspores here. Yes, I drop into Nigger Public Radio to listen in on the enemy camp. AND for listening to libfucks pissing and wailing about Trump. You know, they STILL can't stop talking about Trump. He's STILL shitting rent free in their skulls!
    While I chose not to watch it, Mrs. Tweak told me that the press correspondent's dinner was the same way. It was typical libshits badmouthing the guy who hasn't been in office for well over a year now. No jokes about Biden's dementia, Hunter's drugs, corruption or incest or anything else to admit and point out the truth. Just tired, unfunny, lame ass lines about Trump at every turn.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    While I chose not to watch it, Mrs. Tweak told me that the press correspondent's dinner was the same way. It was typical libshits badmouthing the guy who hasn't been in office for well over a year now. No jokes about Biden's dementia, Hunter's drugs, corruption or incest or anything else to admit and point out the truth. Just tired, unfunny, lame ass lines about Trump at every turn.
    A bigger pile of useless shit you will never see, outside of niggers. Frankly, I don't see any difference......

14. Likes NiggerHater liked this post