Close

Likes Likes:  52
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cop steps in to delay judge from releasing muh dikk nigger from NU

This cop is a hero, if not already, then for saving future victims from this nigger.

DETROIT – Family who traveled to Southeast Michigan to celebrate the release of a man imprisoned for someone else’s crimes said they were shocked and saddened to find the hearing was delayed.

The case dates back to 2006, when someone sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl and attempted to assault a 15-year-old girl near a liquor store on Fenkell Avenue in Detroit. Both girls picked Terance Calhoun out of separate lineups.

In 2007, Calhoun pleaded no contest to charges including first-degree criminal sexual conduct and kidnapping. A no-contest plea is a plea by which a defendant accepts conviction, but does not plead or admit guilt.

Calhoun was sentenced to 15 to 30 years in prison. Recently, DNA evidence has indicated the crimes were committed by another man. That man is facing charges.

The hearing to formally exonerate Calhoun was upended by a Detroit police officer who showed up and asked the judge to look at evidence before dismissing the case.

The judge, Kelly Ramsey, said she knows the officer. They worked on the Innocence Lost Task Force together for years. She said the officer tried giving her a binder before being told to leave.
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...aring-to-halt/

If the nigger didn't do it, then why did it plead no contest? The other DNA just means it was another nigger also, or the tests could have been botched (maybe on purpose by a nigger or niggerlover).

That nigger couldn't possibly have done it, right? Not in its nature, right? When I was a teacher, I heard too many white parents claim about their troublemaker shits: "But he's never like this at home!" The excuses are even worse from famblies. Ever nigger is dindu nuffins.

In 2007, Calhoun was sentenced to first-degree criminal sexual conduct, kidnapping, felony firearms and attempted kidnapping. He could be eligible for $50,000 from the state for every year spent in prison based on a wrongful conviction.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/detroit-o...185150753.html

That nigger deserved permanent NU residency (or a ride in Ol Sparky to save taxpayers money) 15 years ago. Think of how many other crimes it committed but got away with.

Calhoun is a time-honored name. What a horrible thing that niggers stole that one too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot-2022-04-22-105457.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	19560
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about this one. Obviously, the nigger committed crimes worthy of life or worse because, well... Let's face it, he's a nigger. Nevertheless, Why didn't the DNA evidence clear him in the first place regardless of the witnesses. *Since all niggers look the same, why wouldn't the cops have looked for another nigger that matched the same description in order to cover all the bases? I'll guarantee you that nigger cops were involved (Detroit after all) and they had this case botched from the get go. I'd love to see all the evidence but that won't happen. This story did nothing to explain any of it. Typical press drivel and blackwashing passed off as news without the reporter lifting a finger to actually report any facts that really matter.

*Edit
    It occurred to me that if the victims were nigger girls and had someone else's DNA on them, this does not prove Calcoon innocent. It might just mean that the teenigs were screwing the nigger that is NOW accused as well, before CalCoon raped them. It's a possibility. Hmm... Maybe I should say probability. 13 is well into breeding age for sows.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 04-23-2022 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Afterthought
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This cop is a hero, if not already, then for saving future victims from this nigger.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...aring-to-halt/

If the nigger didn't do it, then why did it plead no contest? The other DNA just means it was another nigger also, or the tests could have been botched (maybe on purpose by a nigger or niggerlover).

That nigger couldn't possibly have done it, right? Not in its nature, right? When I was a teacher, I heard too many white parents claim about their troublemaker shits: "But he's never like this at home!" The excuses are even worse from famblies. Ever nigger is dindu nuffins.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/detroit-o...185150753.html

That nigger deserved permanent NU residency (or a ride in Ol Sparky to save taxpayers money) 15 years ago. Think of how many other crimes it committed but got away with.

Calhoun is a time-honored name. What a horrible thing that niggers stole that one too.

Name:	Screenshot-2022-04-22-105457.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	19560
    That nigger's bootlips are almost as big as george "fentanyl" groids!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That nigger's bootlips are almost as big as george "fentanyl" groids!!

They're as big and pink as a baboon's ass! DISGUSTING!!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It occurred to me that if the victims were nigger girls and had someone else's DNA on them, this does not prove Calcoon innocent. It might just mean that the teenigs were screwing the nigger that is NOW accused as well, before CalCoon raped them. It's a possibility. Hmm... Maybe I should say probability. 13 is well into breeding age for sows.
    Remember "Crystal Mangum", the stripper/whore who accused the Duke lacrosse team ? She was a
    walking sperm bank, with no less than 5 nigger's DNA present in her various orifices. When they
    found additional splooge in her shit-pipe, she admitted that was from when she paid her new driver
    with some chocolate starfish. Black females are always in heat, and contaminated with jizz and STDs.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Remember "Crystal Mangum", the stripper/whore who accused the Duke lacrosse team ? She was a
    walking sperm bank, with no less than 5 nigger's DNA present in her various orifices. When they
    found additional splooge in her shit-pipe, she admitted that was from when she paid her new driver
    with some chocolate starfish. Black females are always in heat, and contaminated with jizz and STDs.

"Mangum"? Never heard of the filthy, walking-biohazard whore, but I think she meant to call herself "Magnum" but couldn't spell it.

I can see why the team was so hot to muh dik this beauty. Looks like something that got fished out of a storm drain.

Name:	crystal mangum 2019 - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	404.7 KB 
ID:	19562
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Mangum"? Never heard of the filthy, walking-biohazard whore, but I think she meant to call herself "Magnum" but couldn't spell it.

I can see why the team was so hot to muh dik this beauty. Looks like something that got fished out of a storm drain.

Name:	crystal mangum 2019 - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	404.7 KB 
ID:	19562
    The Duke lacrosse team frat boys were not impressed when that thing showed up, and wanted nothing to
    do with it. She got her revenge by making up a wild bullshit story about a gang rape, when in reality, they
    outright refused to see her strip. The local libturd district attorney, Mike Nifong, saw an opportunity to
    make himself look good, and blew up his career by doing so. The Duke boys won huge settlements, and
    Nifong was disbarred.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Duke lacrosse team frat boys were not impressed when that thing showed up, and wanted nothing to
    do with it. She got her revenge by making up a wild bullshit story about a gang rape, when in reality, they
    outright refused to see her strip. The local libturd district attorney, Mike Nifong, saw an opportunity to
    make himself look good, and blew up his career by doing so. The Duke boys won huge settlements, and
    Nifong was disbarred.

Now I recall!! In fact I posted about that once, how the frat boys wanted no part of this filthy sheboon in her rachet wig. Of course they didn't. They could do much better and not need to stoop into the gutter with a diseased jizzbag like this.

ETA: Oh, I see the malignant sow stabbed its boonfriend to deff! What a pity. Should have been a murder/suicide so the taxpayers don't have to support its skank ass in NU.

Name:	Crystal Mangum Photos Murderpedia the encyclopedia of murderers.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	600.4 KB 
ID:	19564
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 04-23-2022 at 07:35 PM.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nifong was disbarred.
    Krystal Mongrel was actually the very person who ran through my mind when I made that edit. I didn't remember it's name but I remembered the incident! Funny thing, I never knew Mike Dildong got disbarred, (or forgot due to Alzheimer's according to Mrs. T) but that tickles the shit out of me. This is not justice, however. True justice is when everything that ANY falsely accused person could have faced as punishment is meted out to a false accuser. If this perfect justice was carried out in the world, just think of how much more peaceful we would be. Think about it: Would you falsely accuse someone of any crime if you knew that you would face the same punishment that they would have faced if convicted. Personally, I think the penalty for rape should be death.

Nifong and his pet stripping crack whore should suffer. I just read that he only spent one day in jail for contempt of court. Later, he was back in court for yet another false prosecution where the accused was convicted and sentenced to 80 years. This guy is a complete piece of shit.

The crack whore Chrystal was never charged with a crime even for filing a false report. Maybe if that cumdumpster was in prison where she should have been, she wouldn't have been able to attempt the murder of one and then later successfully goodify another boyfriend. At least the whore is in prison now.

The players recovered for the most part in the end - financially at least. Mentally, the stress of that situation will last a lifetime and nothing will take it back Though the system ran roughshod over them, they did get 20 million apiece and are doing well for themselves though you know that some people out there never got the word and still consider them guilty based on the accusation alone. Some idiots are just that way.

"Which Office Do I Go to, to Get My Reputation Back?"
    Raymond Donovan, Reagan’s Secretary of Labor, after his 1987 acquittal on fraud and grand larceny charges in the State of New York.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cop asked the judge to look at EVIDENCE before dismissing the case? How dare he! Evidence and science and facts be whyte man things! Dat be rayciss!

Niggers have become so uppity, devolved, and retarded that they think just ooking "ah dindu nuffins" should be enough to get them set free to rob, rape, and kill again.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This shit had my howling with laughter... And all of it true!

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Nifong and his pet stripping crack whore should suffer. I just read that he only spent one day in jail for contempt of court. The crack whore Chrystal was never charged with a crime even for filing a false report. Maybe if that cumdumpster was in prison where she should have been, she wouldn't have been able to attempt the murder of one and then later successfully goodify another boyfriend. At least the whore is in prison now.
    The Duke players were thrown under the bus by a large cast of characters besides Nifong. The school administration,
    the cops, and the despicable news media morons, were all-in on condemning those guys, without a shred of skepticism
    for the ramblings of that crack whore. In what alternate universe do college athletes, in a school filled with some of the
    most desirable females on the planet, want to even look at an STD-infested pig like Crystal Mangum ? Disbarred ?
    Nifong should have had his head cut off. Three players were awarded $20 million each by their piece of shit school,
    but Nifong shystered out of paying anything by declaring bankruptcy, the town of Durham gave $50k to some charity, but
    admitted no wrongdoing, and the media trash got off scot free. At the time, the New Black Pampers showed up and protested,
    and popped condom Al Sharpton "offered" to pay Crystal's tuition, as if that skank could be edumacated beyond a 1st grade
    level. Fortunately for Sharpton, she got a full ride scholarship to Nigger U.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    The cop asked the judge to look at EVIDENCE before dismissing the case? How dare he! Evidence and science and facts be whyte man things! Dat be rayciss!

Niggers have become so uppity, devolved, and retarded that they think just ooking "ah dindu nuffins" should be enough to get them set free to rob, rape, and kill again.
    They think that because it happens so often!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Duke players were thrown under the bus by a large cast of characters besides Nifong. The school administration,
    the cops, and the despicable news media morons, were all-in on condemning those guys, without a shred of skepticism
    for the ramblings of that crack whore. In what alternate universe do college athletes, in a school filled with some of the
    most desirable females on the planet, want to even look at an STD-infested pig like Crystal Mangum ? Disbarred ?
    Nifong should have had his head cut off. Three players were awarded $20 million each by their piece of shit school,
    but Nifong shystered out of paying anything by declaring bankruptcy, the town of Durham gave $50k to some charity, but
    admitted no wrongdoing, and the media trash got off scot free. At the time, the New Black Pampers showed up and protested,
    and popped condom Al Sharpton "offered" to pay Crystal's tuition, as if that skank could be edumacated beyond a 1st grade
    level. Fortunately for Sharpton, she got a full ride scholarship to Nigger U.
    I always wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, that they didn't knowingly hire a nigger. I felt especially bad for one whose fantastic job offer at a top bank was rescinded, just because charges were brought.

Now something came to mind: don't strippers come with bodyguards just in case? Or maybe this niggeress was vicious enough. Second-degree murder, and a stabbing no less, but only sentenced to 14 to 18 years at NU. That's exactly the kind of true "inequity" in our justice system. When niggers don't get away with something, they're still sentenced to less than what a white man would have gotten for the same.

What a charmed life here. I didn't know it somehow got into the USN, and can you imagine how much it would have helped the enemy with its innate incompetence? Radios and navigation!

Mangum was born and grew up in Durham, North Carolina, the daughter of Travis Mangum, a truck driver, and his wife Mary. She was the youngest of three children.[1] She attended Hillside High School, graduating in 1996.[10]

In 1996, Mangum filed a police report alleging that three years earlier, when she was 14, she had been kidnapped by three assailants, driven to Creedmoor, North Carolina, and raped. One of those she accused was her boyfriend, who was 21 at the time, which would be statutory rape. She subsequently backed away from the charges, a move relatives claimed was motivated by fear for her life. Mangum's father said he did not believe she was raped or injured, though her mother believed such an incident could have occurred—but not in 1993. She thinks it is more likely to have happened when Crystal was 17 or 18 years old, shortly before she made the police report.[1] Mangum's ex-husband, Kenneth Nathanial McNeill, believed the incident occurred as she said it did.[1]

After graduation from high school in 1996, Mangum joined the US Navy. She trained to operate radios and navigation technology. While serving in the Navy, Mangum married McNeill. Her marriage quickly broke down. Mangum reported to police that her husband had threatened to kill her, but the charge was dismissed when she failed to appear in court.[1] She served for less than two years in the Navy before being discharged after becoming pregnant by a fellow sailor, with whom she went on to have another child.[1]

By 2002, Mangum had returned to Durham and was working as an exotic dancer. In 2002, she was arrested on 10 charges after stealing the taxicab of a customer to whom she had given a lap dance. This prompted a police pursuit at speeds of up to 70 miles per hour, occasionally in the wrong lane. After being stopped, Mangum nearly ran over a police officer, succeeding only in hitting his patrol vehicle. She was found to have a blood alcohol content of over twice the legal limit. Ultimately, Mangum pleaded guilty to four counts: assault on a government official, larceny, speeding to elude arrest, and driving while impaired, serving three weekends in jail, paying $4,200 in restitution and fees, and being given two years' probation.[1]

In 2004, Mangum earned an associate degree from Durham Technical Community College, and subsequently enrolled full-time at North Carolina Central University. At the time of the rape allegations, she was in her second year, studying police psychology, and earning a 3.0 average.[1]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Mangum
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post