Close

Likes Likes:  73
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Since public stockades and corporal punishment are sadly now deemed cruel or unusual punishment, I would have petitioned that after restitution, the punishment should include public humiliation. A few hours standing outside a business wearing a sandwich board stating "I STOLE FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT!" in giant letters for the world to see would set an example at least.
    Go on, dare me to do this : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I H8 NGGRS.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	19688

2. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Go on, dare me to do this : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I H8 NGGRS.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	19688

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never can get enough of that one! I sent it to my phone in a text and I’ll showed it to a few of my customers. Everyone loves it! But, I can’t help but think “did the clerk get in trouble for that?” I hope not.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since public stockades and corporal punishment are sadly now deemed cruel or unusual punishment, I would have petitioned that after restitution, the punishment should include public humiliation. A few hours standing outside a business wearing a sandwich board stating "I STOLE FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT!" in giant letters for the world to see would set an example at least.

I would even give the perpetrator a choice - the max time allowable in jail or a fraction of it standing in the elements looking like the nigger fool it is. Make them pay for a portashitter rental and bring their own food.
    Nonsense. Maybe that would teach the niggers a lesson.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyronepilloried_300dpi.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	634.9 KB 
ID:	19696
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Nonsense. Maybe that would teach the niggers a lesson.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyronepilloried_300dpi.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	634.9 KB 
ID:	19696

Milk chortle accomplished and best work ever, Diva!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Never can get enough of that one! I sent it to my phone in a text and I’ll showed it to a few of my customers. Everyone loves it! But, I can’t help but think “did the clerk get in trouble for that?” I hope not.
    If this ever got to widespread release, that guy probably has been charged with assault. Nigger stealing, the liberal monkey handlers will say, was reparations, they grew up with that culture, it's just a few dollars, and all that nonsense. It's actually best not to have video coverage in cases niggers are slammed for being niggers.

That Ahmaud Arbery case, had the 3rd guy not produced his cell phone video (to prove his non-involvement), nothing would have happened. At that time I thought we're about to get a Cat 5 chimpout. Then nigger Floyd happened, so we got Cat 5++ chimpout.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    If this ever got to widespread release, that guy probably has been charged with assault. Nigger stealing, the liberal monkey handlers will say, was reparations, they grew up with that culture, it's just a few dollars, and all that nonsense. It's actually best not to have video coverage in cases niggers are slammed for being niggers.

That Ahmaud Arbery case, had the 3rd guy not produced his cell phone video (to prove his non-involvement), nothing would have happened. At that time I thought we're about to get a Cat 5 chimpout. Then nigger Floyd happened, so we got Cat 5++ chimpout.
    I don’t know why the store allowed for the video to be released. I wouldn’t have! I miss the 80s when there was no video.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t know why the store allowed for the video to be released. I wouldn’t have! I miss the 80s when there was no video.

I'm torn on the CCTV. In the last few weeks I watched a show where three violent criminiggers - one who kidnapped, raped and murdered an old lady, and another one who knuckled up to an innocent human in his driveway working on his car ("Mistaken identification" by the nigger) and shot him twice in the head which was all filmed, and the third who murdered a woman in her apartment and walked away - got wrangled after their doings were tracked by all the surveillance cameras in the areas. The police said without the camera footage they would never have caught the feral bucks.

Those cameras have ID'd so many niggers in the act of committing their endless crimes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm torn on the CCTV. In the last few weeks I watched a show where three violent criminiggers - one who kidnapped, raped and murdered an old lady, and another one who knuckled up to an innocent human in his driveway working on his car ("Mistaken identification" by the nigger) and shot him twice in the head which was all filmed, and the third who murdered a woman in her apartment and walked away - got wrangled after their doings were tracked by all the surveillance cameras in the areas. The police said without the camera footage they would never have caught the feral bucks.

Those cameras have ID'd so many niggers in the act of committing their endless crimes.
    At least I know what to do in my driveway. I’d shoot out the fucking camera first! Act second. Then replace it with one of the spares I have in the garage.Lol!

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you are being attacked in your home, work, in public, and you're not prepared, best to have a video record. But if you have the upper hand, turn it off! Self defense is your right, unless you are in liberal shitholes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    When you are being attacked in your home, work, in public, and you're not prepared, best to have a video record. But if you have the upper hand, turn it off! Self defense is your right, unless you are in liberal shitholes.
    My exact thoughts. Especially if you have to use deadly force. Dead beasts tell no tales!

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I ever get bad news from the doctor, I'm going all in on the sandwich board,
    with a little surprise underneath for those who object....

24. Likes Jim Crow, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    If I ever get bad news from the doctor, I'm going all in on the sandwich board,
    with a little surprise underneath for those who object....
    Those are my exact sentiments. Only with my luck the dr will say he misdiagnosed me the day after I’m convicted!

26. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12