So im in this Kroger in my city day before Easter. Just picking up a few things, nothing special. Expect this to be a in and out trip. Half way through my shopping i notice the Lucky Charms nigger. It had on a teal green suit and tie, teal green shoes, a white mens dress coat, and a white fedora hat with a big green feather sticking out of the top. I walked past him and did a double take. My first thought, this nigger is heading to get him some booze. I spin around and follow him, sure enough he hit the alcohol section.Loaded up his shopping cart with various forms of nigger drank. My next thought, this nigger has got to be driving a green car. No other way about it. I kinda keep a eye on him as he goes up front and checks out.Im in the other lane, get done shortly before he does. Sure enough, he gets in a older Chrysler sedan of some kind, maybe a 300. This car appeared to have been repainted in once again a teal green color. Gold wheels of course. If it werent for the fact of the shitty paint job and a nigger driving it the car probably would have looked nice. I really regret not trying to get a pic of that creature.