Good pizza is hard to find here in Florida. So when I work next to a NY Pizzeria that makes good pizza I take advantage of it. So, I had pizza twice this week. And one day while I was sitting eating my two slices and drinking my Pepsi, this is what happened.
A dumb stupid ass knuckle dragging idiot nigger comes in to pick up an extra large pie to go. Weather is getting ready to storm outside as it frequently does here in FL. Windy, rainy, then sunny again! Anyway, upon walking out,nigger is holding it’s pie proudly with it’s paw under the box.The other paw was on it’s muh dick.
So, large gust of wind comes and grabs the pizza.Nigger sandwiches the box tightly with it’s other paw and the box folds up making a mess of the contents. As you’d expect,I’m laughing at this stupid motherfuckering baboon lipped shit skin nigger standing there looking silly.
The nigger beast walks back in and starts demanding the girl at the register to”gives me anutha pee-za or muh money back fore I go crazy in this muthafugga!” The two paisanos making pizza weren’t thrilled to hear this shit skinned beast treating their counter girl like that!
The bigger of the 2 the pizza guys got in the nigger’s face and made it apologize to girl. Shit skin certainly changed his tune quick when he saw the size of that boy’s bicep! It started crying and saying that it couldn’t afford another pizza and that they wouldn’t help him because they didn’t like blacks.Of course that wasn’t the case.
At this point they wanted nigger boy gone,So, they took it’s fucking pizza, they added a little cheese to it, touched it up,let it cook for a few min and gave it back to the nig in new box. And the big man also told them monkeyshine “no coma back here ifa you gonna acta lika fuckin assa holla!”While waving his fist!
I laughed so fucking much that Pepsi came out of my nose! I’ve been going there for several years and I am friendly with everyone who works there. And they are nice as can be,Gracious and accommodating to their customers. Leave it to a nigger to bring out the worst in everyone!