Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Defund The Police niggers caused the death of more niggers by defunding the police

Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts

Support of Black Lives Matter and calls to defund the police reverberated across America in 2020 following the death of George Floyd, igniting social justice protests and riots at a time when the coronavirus and lockdowns upended society in unprecedented ways. What was left in 2020's wake was a massive increase in the number of murders, dealing a disproportionate blow to Black Americans.

"Certainly, the protests and riots mid-2020 after the death of George Floyd followed a pattern of spiking violence that we've seen following past viral police incidents, such as the deaths of Michael Brown and Freddie Gray. This pattern has been termed the ‘Ferguson Effect’: police pull back while violent crime spikes precipitously," Hannah Meyers, director of the policing and public safety initiative at the Manhattan Institute, told Fox News Digital.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-ame...olice-movement
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Yellow Power, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I predicted this would happen. I think I can get behind this defund police in the niggerhood movement. Fuck da poleece right niggers?

4. Likes Tar Remover, Yellow Power liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHA, niggers!

They aren't very intelligent, ARE they......

6. Likes Yellow Power, Jim Crow, Odin's balls liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid Progressive and Libtards did an about face real quick didn't they? Soon as the nigger carcasses started piling up, and they start bitching and crying raycissim. You saw how Beijing Biden was like, "No, we will NOT defund the police!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good!I love it when the worthless beasts kill one another! White officers should refuse to patrol or answer calls in nigger infested hoods!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I support ZERO POLICE for all nigger hoods. Just build a wall around them and don't let anything with skin darker than a brown paper bag out. No police, no wicked rayciss whitey to harass the po' niggers. Just leave the apes to their own devices.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know why libtard white dimz say defund the police. Most of them are brainwashed idiots.

I really believe that the niggers who are calling to defundz duh poleese know damn well that it will cause a huge loss of life in their coonmuniteez. That's fine as long as it's not them. Therein lies the problem. They just don't care because in their tiny brains, they can not fathom that they might personally loose that bet. The simply think it will be easier for them to sling dope and hookers, rob the likkah stowz, and gain power in dey hoodz. It's the same reason niggers give all their money up for lottery tickets. They refuse to, or can not perform, the simple math of the situation. Each one of them truly believes that they can beat the odds despite the easily observable history of what happens to every other nigger who tries.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I know why libtard white dimz say defund the police. Most of them are brainwashed idiots.

I really believe that the niggers who are calling to defundz duh poleese know damn well that it will cause a huge loss of life in their coonmuniteez. That's fine as long as it's not them. Therein lies the problem. They just don't care because in their tiny brains, they can not fathom that they might personally loose that bet. The simply think it will be easier for them to sling dope and hookers, rob the likkah stowz, and gain power in dey hoodz. It's the same reason niggers give all their money up for lottery tickets. They refuse to, or can not perform, the simple math of the situation. Each one of them truly believes that they can beat the odds despite the easily observable history of what happens to every other nigger who tries.
    Have you seen escape from New York?

I had no idea that it was a documentary.
    Proudly deplorable

12. Likes tweakstick liked this post