Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fugly pedo-nig goes to NU for 72 years

I have a feeling the victim is a sowlet. I can't imagine human parents giving access to their small daughter to a nigger, but still, what's it going to cost to keep this priapic, kiddy-diddling buck caged for the rest of its useless life with all amenities provided for free? I have a better solution.

A 40-year-old filthy Wichita groid must serve life plus 570 months in prison for sexually assaulting a young girl starting when she was 9, a Sedgwick County judge ruled this week.

The nigger, Bryce Patrick Hanks, who was convicted of 12 crimes at his February trial including 10 felony assaults against the girl, will be in prison for a minimum of 72 1/2 years before he can be released. By that time, he would be well over 100 years old — longer than most people’s natural life.
    Here is what you are supporting, taxpayers. Does it need health care, glasses, dental services, counseling, internet, etc? YOU pay for it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pedogroid.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	401.8 KB 
ID:	19504

Yahoo is allowing no comments for fear someone might say something that could be seen as offensive.

n order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/wichita-ma...221624407.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have a feeling the victim is a sowlet. I can't imagine human parents giving access to their small daughter to a nigger, but still, what's it going to cost to keep this priapic, kiddy-diddling buck caged for the rest of its useless life with all amenities provided for free? I have a better solution.

Here is what you are supporting, taxpayers. Does it need health care, glasses, dental services, counseling, internet, etc? YOU pay for it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pedogroid.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	401.8 KB 
ID:	19504

Yahoo is allowing no comments for fear someone might say something that could be seen as offensive.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/wichita-ma...221624407.html

Looks diseased.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Looks diseased.
    They all are in one way or another. This one looks like syphilis in groid form.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Yellow Power liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm starting to realize niggers are mostly pedophiles and child abusers. They shouldn't be around your children. I understand Martin Luther King had a dream n shiet but I'm not letting any of my precious kids near a nigger. Plus, like the 'tards say, "He got his wig peeled back." It's just not safe. Now more so than ever before. Dindus are getting bolder, creepier, more violent, and more batshit crazy by the decade. They are known to "spit game" �� for hours where children congregate and get violent when their sexual advances are rejected.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A $0.50 cylindrical lead projectile with a tapered leading edge dispersed by a high pressure/high velocity launch platform would bring about a fitting closure to this niggers existence. Once again, a cautionary tale to humans....NEVER LET YOUR CHILDREN AROUND NIGGERS! DO NOT ALLOW THEM INTO YOUR HOMES. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY OR SHELTER. NEVER, NEVER TRUST THEM....THEY ARE NIGGERS.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Power View Post
    I'm starting to realize niggers are mostly pedophiles and child abusers. They shouldn't be around your children. I understand Martin Luther King had a dream n shiet but I'm not letting any of my precious kids near a nigger. Plus, like the 'tards say, "He got his wig peeled back." It's just not safe. Now more so than ever before. Dindus are getting bolder, creepier, more violent, and more batshit crazy by the decade. They are known to "spit game" �� for hours where children congregate and get violent when their sexual advances are rejected.
    I'm pretty sure they were always like that - just take a look at any Africoons and the atrocities they commit in their own countries where they live "au natural - and now it's just that libtards have freed them to openly practice their culture and follow their instincts with impunity. What we're seeing now is the real nigger unchained.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Yellow Power, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Looks diseased.
    Yep!!

12. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Power View Post
    I'm starting to realize niggers are mostly pedophiles and child abusers. They shouldn't be around your children. I understand Martin Luther King had a dream n shiet but I'm not letting any of my precious kids near a nigger. Plus, like the 'tards say, "He got his wig peeled back." It's just not safe. Now more so than ever before. Dindus are getting bolder, creepier, more violent, and more batshit crazy by the decade. They are known to "spit game" 🤢 for hours where children congregate and get violent when their sexual advances are rejected.
    Yep! Niggers have the highest rates of registered sex offenders per capita in literally every state except Michigan.
    First thing a good parent or school district would do is be sure their children are safe from nigger scum. Children should not be subjected to this crap and it should be more strictly enforced.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Yellow Power liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Yahoo is allowing no comments for fear someone might say something that could be seen as TRUE.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Yellow Power liked this post