Close

Likes Likes:  50
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudskipper Delivers Ten Gallon Can Of Whoop Ass To Blubber-Potamus

Ho lee fuk, this white girl might be contaminated, but she ain't playin' with this nasty buffalina.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...05757db494.mp4

2. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the white girl was in a little bit of trouble at the beginning. But she cleaned it up real nice at the end. Those two knees to the face and the upper cuts were a nice finishing touch!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It disgusts me to see white girls acting like vile nigger hoe-sows.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Looks like the white girl was in a little bit of trouble at the beginning. But she cleaned it up real nice at the end. Those two knees to the face and the upper cuts were a nice finishing touch!
    I liked the two handed face slam into the dirt, and the 2 one handers into the chain link fence rail.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That white girl landed over 50 punches to the head, several knees to the face, and multiple head slams
    to the ground, and the fence. Her brothers taught her to fight. Too bad they didn't teach her to stay away
    from the jungle bunnies....

Happy Easter, 'Diva

10. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That white girl landed over 50 punches to the head, several knees to the face, and multiple head slams
    to the ground, and the fence. Her brothers taught her to fight. Too bad they didn't teach her to stay away

Happy Easter, 'Diva

Yeah, she had the moves. The thing is, she shouldn't be there acting like a nigger slut - only sows battle in the street - and no doubt fighting over some fugly, worthless buck, maybe the one jumping around like a monkey getting turned on by watching bitches fighting over him. "Sordid" does not begin to describe it.

Oh, yes - Happy Easter!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where they fighting over Leroy?

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They lay with the beast,they become like the beast!

16. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Easter, 'Diva
    I’m sure her brothers are ashamed of her mudsharking and probably have disowned her, if they are smart!

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn straight!! GREAT execution!!

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When dealing with nigger filth, everyone and everything is pulled down to the lowest common denominator. I'm sure if there was a way around fighting, the white would have chosen that path.... In any event, it's always a treat to see an up-armored nigger carcass get a good beat down by a white.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. It's rare for a street fight to turn around like that. That human had confidence in herself and at least a little bit of training. Those upper cuts you mentioned were delivered perfectly. Her whole body went into them and the results were telling, even on that up-armored buffalina skull. You know a father was in that household - and a father who knew well the nigger filth surrounding them and he trained his daughter accordingly.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm seeing some comments here about the White being a 'shark... Am I missing something?? I don't think so. I saw nothing mentioned or written indicating she was. This is a white forced to live among animals. And, with most things where the nigger is involved, everyone and everything are forced to subsist at the lowest common denominator. Look at schools, look businesses, look at neighborhood upkeep. Everything is dragged down into the sewer when niggers are involved. Humans living in these areas and conditions must adapt in ways that are, well, not human. In absence of any information to the contrary, I'm voting for her being an upstanding human... And I certainly hope that's the case.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I'm seeing some comments here about the White being a 'shark... Am I missing something?? I don't think so. I saw nothing mentioned or written indicating she was. This is a white forced to live among animals. And, with most things where the nigger is involved, everyone and everything are forced to subsist at the lowest common denominator. Look at schools, look businesses, look at neighborhood upkeep. Everything is dragged down into the sewer when niggers are involved. Humans living in these areas and conditions must adapt in ways that are, well, not human. In absence of any information to the contrary, I'm voting for her being an upstanding human... And I certainly hope that's the case.
    She's deep in the 'hood, dressed like a 'burner, on the grounds of a housing project, and surrounded by buck niggers
    who are cheering, and don't seem to be taking sides. If she was just some white pedestrian, they would all jump in when
    the ratchet started eating punches. But yes, I am assuming mud sharkery, with no proof of same.

28. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    But yes, I am assuming mud sharkery, with no proof of same.
    A reasoned assumption. I too was surprised the bucks did not step in and beat her within an inch of her life. It would also explain the fight in the first place. The only things hating sharks more than clear thinking humans would be a buck-less sowpottomus pineing for those foo-stams... that come with each and every new shitlet they squeeze out

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I concur with mud sharkery. I would bet this racket fight was precipitated by the desire for some buck’s radiator hose.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

32. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I concur with mud sharkery. I would bet this racket fight was precipitated by the desire for some buck’s radiator hose.
    You are known by the company you keep. Hang with niggers, makes you a nigger. While I enjoyed the MMA moves by the white girl, I'm inclined to think she's a mudshark.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

34. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rough start but she came through. But she shouldn't be hanging with niggers anyway. Seeing that beating was satisfying to say the least.

36. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She has clearly defended her nigger property from marauding, sex crazed nigger sows before. I would imagine that this would be an ongoing ritual.