The wife was channel surfing a few minutes ago while I was in and out. Unfortunately, I came in to find that once again the History Channel is up to their old tricks. Every year like clockwork, on Easter weekend and Christmas, they go about their appointed rounds to discount the history of the Scriptures. This weekend did not disappoint for the fans of such blaspheme . A series known as "The Bible" was on and just so happened to be covering the sweet nigger love story of Sampscoon and Dee-liar. According to the Hysterical Channel, Sampscoon was a nigger savior of the black Jews until the debbil white woman Dee-liar cut his dreadlocks off so the other debbil white crackuz could poke his eyes out and enslave them poor old black Jews. I shit you not.

Of course the obvious crack in the story is the fact that not a one of the Hebrew tribes were niggers. NOT ONE! While there were Ethiopian Hebrews who settled in Ethiopia after the various diasporas, they were Semites just like all the rest. While it is possible that some post diaspora Hebrews may have burned the coal, they were most likely raped by niggers and now some present day Ethiopians have some Hebrew blood HOWEVER, Samson was born in May of 1059 B.C., the year after the Philistines and Ammonites invaded Israel while the first exile was not until the Assyrian exile years later, started by Tiglath-Pileser III of Assyria in 733 B.C.

Agenda driven maff skills lead to numbers that don't add up. 1059 minus 733 does not equal nigger Israelites. The History Channel is more about making niggers feel good for doing nothing and liberals feel guilty for being white than it is about actual history.