Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Molly Shannon says Gary 'munchkin' Coleman tried to muh dik her

During an appearance on “The Howard Stern Show,” comedian Molly Shannon recounted the time she met "Diff’rent Strokes" star Gary Coleman at the beginning of her career.

Shannon visited the show to discuss her new memoir "Hello, Molly!" and Stern asked her about the section of her book where she describes meeting the actor and the sexual harassment by Coleman that followed.
    "He was relentless," Shannon said. "Then, he was like trying to kiss me and get on top and I was like, 'No, Gary. Stop.' So, I push him off. Then, I would get off the bed. Then, he would bounce on the bed. Jump, jump, jump. And wrap himself around me. Then, I would fling him off. And then he got on top of me. I guess because of his size I didn't feel physically threatened. But ... it was going on and on. Repeating. I would throw him off, he would get back on."
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertain...leman/3646527/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A "MUH DIK'N" midget!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's like a mini-me of Bill Cosby. Up to his "cute" oompa loompa antics that probably worked on one desperate-for-fame woman one time super long ago. Jumping on the bed LOL.
    I keep getting an image in my head of one of those annoying little dogs that keeps jumping up on the bed after you tell it no. Get down and stop trying to hump my leg.
    Creepy little pigmy mini-groid freakazoid. He is a munchkin but more like a teeny tiny troll, mixed with gorilla, perma-toddler. It creeps me out worse than the movie Willow and that is a lot. Nevertheless there are wierdo's who think he's as adorable as ALF

what am I saying LOL, I guess I'm trying to figure out what his appeal was, I guess kids liked him LOL?
    He is no longer alive isn't that right? I'll have to yandex it

Clueless woman I mean it's short but still a nig. Did she think she could win the fight if it tried to start the ape rape? I'll tell you that would be a close fight that would be entertaining and good for betting on, but still could have had ramifications for her. I guess she feels she is too awkward and homely to get raped one of those types of women. Well she wouldn't be my first choice but I'm not Gary Coleman and a desperate negro midget, I mean she's sort of okay in a not very sexy way

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Word is nigger Coleman was buried in one of those Coleman coolers.

I think America, at that time, thought it was ok for a kind white father to adopt two negroes. Dana Plato, the young girl, has died along time ago, I think due to drugs.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this show is criticized for saying that niggers could be okay if raised in an upper-middle class white home. No one will admit that with niggers, it's nature over nurture. A nigger could be adopted into Buckingham Palace and remain just a nigger with its usual violent tendancies and oversexed instincts. They can never be assimilated or truly tamed, something the old-timey YT knew very well.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    He's like a mini-me of Bill Cosby. Up to his "cute" oompa loompa antics that probably worked on one desperate-for-fame woman one time super long ago. Jumping on the bed LOL.
    I keep getting an image in my head of one of those annoying little dogs that keeps jumping up on the bed after you tell it no. Get down and stop trying to hump my leg.
    Creepy little pigmy mini-groid freakazoid. He is a munchkin but more like a teeny tiny troll, mixed with gorilla, perma-toddler. It creeps me out worse than the movie Willow and that is a lot. Nevertheless there are wierdo's who think he's as adorable as ALF

what am I saying LOL, I guess I'm trying to figure out what his appeal was, I guess kids liked him LOL?
    He is no longer alive isn't that right? I'll have to yandex it

Clueless woman I mean it's short but still a nig. Did she think she could win the fight if it tried to start the ape rape? I'll tell you that would be a close fight that would be entertaining and good for betting on, but still could have had ramifications for her. I guess she feels she is too awkward and homely to get raped one of those types of women. Well she wouldn't be my first choice but I'm not Gary Coleman and a desperate negro midget, I mean she's sort of okay in a not very sexy way
    She’s a dog! but that don’t mean anything to a Nigger. They would rape anything!

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    She’s a dog! but that don’t mean anything to a Nigger. They would rape anything!
    Right but she's way better than any nigger probably...
    She keeps saying in the interview how she was a foolish "virgin" at what 23 or whatever, as if I believe that, who knows it might be true, cause no one would bang her. It's a lame attempt to try to be sexy now when you couldn't be when you were younger?
    You voluntarily went with Gary Coleman to a hotel room that is pretty sad did you think you were gonna get some free blow or what.

Molly Shannon vs. Gary Coleman on a hotel bed we could get the "lets get ready to rumble" guy to announce it, personally I'd probably vote for Molly Shannon unless biting were allowed then the money might be on ankle biter pigmy Coleman. I mean I would watch that fight for sure =]

I have seen her a lot in SNL it was in my younger days when she was part of the whole troupe and then she went on to do those awful SNL movies like ricky bobby or whatever

14. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Right but she's way better than any nigger probably...
    She keeps saying in the interview how she was a foolish "virgin" at what 23 or whatever, as if I believe that, who knows it might be true, cause no one would bang her. It's a lame attempt to try to be sexy now when you couldn't be when you were younger?
    You voluntarily went with Gary Coleman to a hotel room that is pretty sad did you think you were gonna get some free blow or what.

Molly Shannon vs. Gary Coleman on a hotel bed we could get the "lets get ready to rumble" guy to announce it, personally I'd probably vote for Molly Shannon unless biting were allowed then the money might be on ankle biter pigmy Coleman. I mean I would watch that fight for sure =]

I have seen her a lot in SNL it was in my younger days when she was part of the whole troupe and then she went on to do those awful SNL movies like ricky bobby or whatever
    Dead mini nigger vs white liberal skank/hoe. Who gives a fuck?LOL!

16. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post