Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Dine And Dash....Niggers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dine-dash...024030539.html

I am not sure why this is news, because it looks like TNB to me. These shit-colored subhumans are criminals from their baby-momma whore shits them out from the mah-poos.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. Very uncharacteristic reporting by both the local news station and vermin, liberal Yahoo... They are even showing clear pictures of the shit-beasts. A glimmer of hope floating in that sea of MSM treasonous septage.

As for the niggers... nothing newsworthy there... This is what they do every day, year in, year out...

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I agree. Very uncharacteristic reporting by both the local news station and vermin, liberal Yahoo... They are even showing clear pictures of the shit-beasts. A glimmer of hope floating in that sea of MSM treasonous septage.

As for the niggers... nothing newsworthy there... This is what they do every day, year in, year out...
    Yep!!

6. Likes Kagman, GDRHammer liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Memphis, aka Memphrica. Niggers don't understand how an implied contract works. When you go into a restaurant and ask for food, the expectation is that you pay for it. But if a nigger can't understand that, and then get arrested, then they can't be trusted with more complicated things. Niggers are not fit to live in a modern society.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

8. Likes Groid_Rage, Kagman, GDRHammer liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why restaurants used to have a nigger takeout location in the back where niggers had to prepay for their fried chicken and watermelon. This is also why places like Denny's in the 1980s required niggers to prepay for their food until they were forced to stop by nigger-loving woketurds. Naturally, they have a dine and dash (AKA nigger) problem now.

10. Likes Jim Crow, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I owned a restaurant, it would serve Itallian food(of course). And you know how much niggers like eye-talian! First of all, I’d make the prices unattractive for niggers. But,I would require payment right after ordering the meal, before they’re served.Just like McDonald’s and Burger King does. Niggers cannot be trusted to pay for anything!

12. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post