Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Demetrius the naked, feral muh dik hostage taking home invasion nigger successfully wrangled

Nigger Suspected of Sexual Battery, Kidnapping in Tierrasanta Home Invasion Due in Court

Demetrius Trussell, 40, faces 16 charges -- burglary, carjacking, kidnapping, sexual assault, indecent exposure, carjacking, using a person as a shield, and several others -- when he is arraigned in San Diego County court on Tuesday.

San Diego police say Trussell tried to break into two other homes before he successfully entered a home on Viacha Drive near Tierrasanta Boulevard overnight on April 9, 2022.

The break-in prompted the 53-year-old homeowner and her father to barricade themselves in an upstairs room and call 911 but the suspect was able to get into their hideout, SDPD Capt. Rich Freedman said. The man exposed himself and sexually assaulted the woman multiple times, SDPD said.
    https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...court/2919402/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone tell me why niggers like this are allowed to live long enough to see the inside of a police station. We need to have mobile judges that can respond to the scene and give the deserved 5-minute trial, before cops find a suitable tree.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whiskey
    Tango
    Foxtrot...

A nigger, running from the popo, takes the time to sexually assault a woman knowing damn well that the cops are on the property. Even when under the duress of imminent capture or death, the nigger cannot control it's muh-dikk compulsions.

While I applaud the police for stopping the incident, I have to say that it's pretty sad that a perched cop shooting two handed from around ten yards away couldn't hit that nigger with 6 shots. I understand that he was on a pitched roof but damn.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Whiskey
    Tango
    Foxtrot...

A nigger, running from the popo, takes the time to sexually assault a woman knowing damn well that the cops are on the property. Even when under the duress of imminent capture or death, the nigger cannot control it's muh-dikk compulsions.

While I applaud the police for stopping the incident, I have to say that it's pretty sad that a perched cop shooting two handed from around ten yards away couldn't hit that nigger with 6 shots. I understand that he was on a pitched roof but damn.
    Is that the most impossible to believe part of this? The cops are smashing the door to get in, but the nigger just can't stop tryna muh dik that woman.

Now humans are permanently traumatized and terrorized because niggers are given free rein by libtards to do as they please, knowing they'll basically get away with anything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nekkidnigger.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	19497

They must have done something wrong if they arrested a nigger merely for being a nigger. Instead of cops, counselors should have been summoned to dialogue with the buck while he was raping the woman and maybe killing the old man.

"The nigger was not injured".

Oh, good.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Is that the most impossible to believe part of this? The cops are smashing the door to get in, but the nigger just can't stop tryna muh dik that woman.

Now humans are permanently traumatized and terrorized because niggers are given free rein by libtards to do as they please, knowing they'll basically get away with anything.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nekkidnigger.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	19497
    No, not really. None of it is hard to believe anymore and nothing happens that really surprises me nowadays. I guess I'm so jaded by the constant let downs by my fellow Americans and all levels of government, LEO's and the legal system as a whole that I've just become dull to it all. Spineless cowards and traitors - almost the whole stinking lot of them.

I noticed that last blurb in the video as well and it pissed me off when I read it. It's pretty much boilerplate disclaimer shit for these videos and it has always bothered me. It's nigger appeasement and nothing more. Maybe they think that they will head off some complaint phone calls or maybe even a riot by putting that shit there but they are wrong. Niggers gonna nig, no two ways about it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Da'Spooktravious, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    No, not really. None of it is hard to believe anymore and nothing happens that really surprises me nowadays. I guess I'm so jaded by the constant let downs by my fellow Americans and all levels of government, LEO's and the legal system as a whole that I've just become dull to it all. Spineless cowards and traitors - almost the whole stinking lot of them.

I noticed that last blurb in the video as well and it pissed me off when I read it. It's pretty much boilerplate disclaimer shit for these videos and it has always bothered me. It's nigger appeasement and nothing more. Maybe they think that they will head off some complaint phone calls or maybe even a riot by putting that shit there but they are wrong. Niggers gonna nig, no two ways about it.
    This is true. I now read stuff like nigger atrocities that would once have had me reeling with shock and now I just shrug. Oh, well.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post