Close

Likes Likes:  124
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Who shot up the NY subway? Let's see if we can guess.

It's thought to be this gentleman:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brooklyn subway her.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	292.6 KB 
ID:	19464

But there's a twist. Mr. James appears to be quite the racist, even against niggers.

He also compares people of color to “a bunch of turds in a toilet,” waiting to be “flushed” down the drain by society, and implies that a race war between whites and Blacks is imminent>>> “White people and Black people should not have any contact with each other,” he says in a March 23 video titled “born in an insane asylum.”
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I assume Mr. James has a mental health problem, so don't mention this alleged incident anymore, please.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...031643349.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one fucked up nigger. Why doesn't he take his own advice and float back to the motherland?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree that our vastly superior whiteness should not have interaction with that wild, stinking, savage jungle animal, the nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Silverback wrangled. Lucky the cops always have a mugshot of criminiggers.

Law enforcement had zeroed in on shooty old buck, James, in the hours after Tuesday's shooting on the train at the 36th Street station in Sunset Park, lifting critical clues from a rented U-Haul van, surveillance footage and evidence at the scene, including a gun, hatchet, additional ammunition and a bag that had unused smoke canister and fireworks.
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...urces/3644634/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

They Caught The Nigger

They just announced that the NYC Subway Shooter Nigger has been taken into custody. I hope that they beat his nigger ass to a fucking pulp after they process him. Once he is in jail, I hope that this motherfucker gets the jenkum kicked out of him by every white supremist in the jail! FUCK YOU, NIGGER! Niggers are the smelliest, stupidest, and most uncivilized scum on this planet.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    They just announced that the NYC Subway Shooter Nigger has been taken into custody. I hope that they beat his nigger ass to a fucking pulp after they process him. Once he is in jail, I hope that this motherfucker gets the jenkum kicked out of him by every white supremist in the jail! FUCK YOU, NIGGER! Niggers are the smelliest, stupidest, and most uncivilized scum on this planet.
    NYC? They'll probably let him out without even having to post bail.,

7. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    That's one fucked up nigger. Why doesn't he take his own advice and float back to the motherland?
    As fucked up as he is, he knows where he'll recieve gibs and where he won't.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was footage of him in an orange boiler suit from the start, the nigger worshipping media was pushing their doubts really hard on this one. Also who else gets a Glock jammed? No fatalities? Whole thing screams nigger. Most of his victims are Asians.

What many people didn’t know until now was this nigger was on the FBI watchlist until 2019, and now we have another example of why you should always throw the book at niggers. A book to a nigger is like a wooden stake to a vampire.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shooting.html

The nigger coddling is already in full motion, this nigger might not even get charged with terrorism and now we can all wait and see just how he’s coddled with his prison sentence. Maybe he’ll be out in under a year.
    I hate niggers more every day and the people who coddle them. They should not be allowed to live with any other demographics.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    There was footage of him in an orange boiler suit from the start, the nigger worshipping media was pushing their doubts really hard on this one. Also who else gets a Glock jammed? No fatalities? Whole thing screams nigger. Most of his victims are Asians.

What many people didn’t know until now was this nigger was on the FBI watchlist until 2019, and now we have another example of why you should always throw the book at niggers. A book to a nigger is like a wooden stake to a vampire.

The nigger coddling is already in full motion, this nigger might not even get charged with terrorism and now we can all wait and see just how he’s coddled with his prison sentence. Maybe he’ll be out in under a year.
    I hate niggers more every day and the people who coddle them. They should not be allowed to live with any other demographics.
    I guess they were afraid of being accused of racial profiling, so decided to let this menace to humanity go and "do whut he do".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Gentleman. I'd say 'roughmonkey' Diva !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Gentleman. I'd say 'roughmonkey' Diva !

I'm trying to sound like the MSM news. Allegedly.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Brooklyn subway her.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	292.6 KB 
ID:	19464

But there's a twist. Mr. James appears to be quite the racist, even against niggers.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I assume Mr. James has a mental health problem, so don't mention this alleged incident anymore, please.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...031643349.html
    That nigger looks like a retarded gorilla with BITCH tits!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post

The nigger's Glock was probably literally full of shit from ramrodding itself and its fellow DL bucks. We're familiar with bad nigger marksmanship, but how bad is a nigger that at practically point blank range, it shoots over 30 times and doesn't kill one person? At best the weapon simply wasn't maintained. Maybe it's not even a Glock at all, but cheap crap like a Hi-Point, and the Lame Stream Media wants to report "Glock! Glock! Glock!" because that's a brand to make people frightened.

Did you notice that the feds took over this case very quickly? I couldn't say which is worse, NYC's prosecutors or the Biden DOJ. That's like deciding which stinks more, goose feces or a cowpie. There is a simple reason, though, that the feds took the nigger into custody from the NYPD. This stinks entirely of the FBI intentionally doing nothing about a known time bomb nigger with a criminal record even longer than usual. I'm telling you: the FBI wanted this to happen, and that's why the feds are taking over the prosecution, so the nigger can be convicted quietly and released after maybe a couple of years at NU. Just the day before, Biden stumbled through another address, this time on ghost guns. Now here's a perfect setup for NY and the feds to enact stricter gun control, you know, because law-abiding citizens should be punished for what niggers do.

This is one of the stupidest criminiggers since OJ. When the nigger rented a UHaul, it had to give its driver's license and credit card. It didn't raise flags that a nigger from Wisconsin was in PA trying to rent a UHaul? Once the UHaul was identified, it should have been a matter of 2 minutes at most for an FBI agent to contact UHaul with the license plate and get the name on the credit card, then within an hour have all TV broadcasting photos of the identified suspook. Instead it took hours. Why?

And then the nigger was found in an East Village McDonald's. Even stupid niggers try to find some "crib" to hide in. It could have easily hopped on a PATH train and disappeared in NJ, where in Paterson or Camden it would be completely indistinguishable from the typical niggerbuck.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The nigger's Glock was probably literally full of shit from ramrodding itself and its fellow DL bucks. We're familiar with bad nigger marksmanship, but how bad is a nigger that at practically point blank range, it shoots over 30 times and doesn't kill one person? At best the weapon simply wasn't maintained. Maybe it's not even a Glock at all, but cheap crap like a Hi-Point, and the Lame Stream Media wants to report "Glock! Glock! Glock!" because that's a brand to make people frightened.

Did you notice that the feds took over this case very quickly? I couldn't say which is worse, NYC's prosecutors or the Biden DOJ. That's like deciding which stinks more, goose feces or a cowpie. There is a simple reason, though, that the feds took the nigger into custody from the NYPD. This stinks entirely of the FBI intentionally doing nothing about a known time bomb nigger with a criminal record even longer than usual. I'm telling you: the FBI wanted this to happen, and that's why the feds are taking over the prosecution, so the nigger can be convicted quietly and released after maybe a couple of years at NU. Just the day before, Biden stumbled through another address, this time on ghost guns. Now here's a perfect setup for NY and the feds to enact stricter gun control, you know, because law-abiding citizens should be punished for what niggers do.

This is one of the stupidest criminiggers since OJ. When the nigger rented a UHaul, it had to give its driver's license and credit card. It didn't raise flags that a nigger from Wisconsin was in PA trying to rent a UHaul? Once the UHaul was identified, it should have been a matter of 2 minutes at most for an FBI agent to contact UHaul with the license plate and get the name on the credit card, then within an hour have all TV broadcasting photos of the identified suspook. Instead it took hours. Why?

And then the nigger was found in an East Village McDonald's. Even stupid niggers try to find some "crib" to hide in. It could have easily hopped on a PATH train and disappeared in NJ, where in Paterson or Camden it would be completely indistinguishable from the typical niggerbuck.

It's easy to see from the pictures and this groid's actions that's it's no criminal mastermind. But we're talking about a species where, if one of them kills his hoe, he thinks, "I knows! I wrap diz bitch in a blanket and stick her unner muh bed" thinking the crime has been hidden permanently.

And yes, since no one died the nigger won't get anything approaching a meaningful sentence. It was let out numerous times before. Maybe someone can contact Robin Steinberg who will bail the silverback out by the weekend.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's easy to see from the pictures and this groid's actions that's it's no criminal mastermind. But we're talking about a species where, if one of them kills his hoe, he thinks, "I knows! I wrap diz bitch in a blanket and stick her unner muh bed" thinking the crime has been hidden permanently.

And yes, since no one died the nigger won't get anything approaching a meaningful sentence. It was let out numerous times before. Maybe someone can contact Robin Steinberg who will bail the silverback out by the weekend.
    There was a case where a nigger kilt its hoe, stuffed the carcass in a closet, then when caught black-handed by the po-po claimed that the body had been there when he'd moved in.

17. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

We all know the reason no one died. Nigger marksmanship - lack of.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched a few of his vids on VerminTube before some dress-wearing book burner sporting a 5 o'clock shadow took down his channel. He was an equal opportunity hater... He was busting on single mother black 'ho's', gang bangers, high school drop outs... and, of course, 'dem eevul why men'... Good riddance... My one regret is that someone did not pop his nigger ass as now we're stuck with paying lifetime tuition at Nigger U

I would have bet the farm he was a Mozzie given the gratuitous violence and it being ramadan ... It's still early yet... I'm sure they won't let me down

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said, his shit marksmanship and that niggers don't maintain anything.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-no-on...121159849.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, the unreliable media is wrong,

The silverback was reported to be a squat fat midget. His sister says he is over six paws long.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/13/n...es-sister.html

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    They're too busy floating here..

Name:	NiggerMigration.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	370.4 KB 
ID:	19471

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast